Msc Sustainable & Inclusive FinanceMontpellier Business School
About this program
Msc Sustainable & Inclusive Finance
Sustainable and inclusive finance aims at guiding investment and financing decisions towards the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals defined by the United Nations. This specialization aspires to build a new generation of managers willing to build new economic models to address global social and environmental challenges through innovative solutions for the financial sector. This specialisation is endorsed by the Social & Sustainable Finance Chair and the Yunus Centre for Social Business & Financial Inclusion at Montpellier Business School.
The MSc programmes are open to students with three or four years of studies after high school and do not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
Students who hold a 3-year degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) will join the 2-year MSc.
Students who hold of a 4-year degree will join the 1-year MSc.
English Scores :
- For MSc 1 Year : 790 Toeic, 70 ICIMS, 88 Toefl IBT, 6 IELTS, 110 Duolingo English Test,
- For MSc 2 Years : 770 Toeic, 68 ICIMS, 86 Toefl IBT, 6 IELTS, 108 Duolingo English Test
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school website for more information.
- The Tuition fees: 1-year MSc: 15,500 €
- The Tuition fees: 2-year MSc: 24,000 €
- Apply sustainable and inclusive finance solutions both in private and public markets.
- Drive new trends in banking to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Manage societal and environmental issues and generate a positive impact, through responsible investments and financing, as well as stewardship.
- Act through immersive experiential learning inside companies operating in the sustainable finance sector to help address real business problems.
- ESG (Environment, Social, and Governance) Data Analyst
- Financial and Extra-Financial Data Analyst
- Investor Relation Officer
- Inclusive Finance Development Officer
- Corporate Social Responsibility Development Officer
Message the school
About this institute
Montpellier Business School
Montpellier Business School (MBS) was created in 1897 on two major foundations: academic excellence and an unwavering commitment to the core values of ethics, openness, diversity, responsibility and global performance. MBS offers French and International talent training recognised and confers certified...
Why study at Montpellier Business School
- A triple accredited business school (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA)
- 56th Best Master in Management worldwide (Financial Times 2021)
- Pioneer and leader in professionalisation with more than 1 500 students in apprenticeship
- + 180 international destinations
- A faculty of excellence: +100 teacher-researchers, 96% PhDs, 60% international professors
Montpellier Business School
Want to know more about Msc Sustainable & Inclusive Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!