About this program
Msc Luxury Marketing in a Sustainable World
Consistent with the core values of MBS and the transition to a more sustainable world, this specialisation aims to prepare and train future responsible leaders in luxury marketing. Studying luxury marketing in France, home to famous luxury brands (e.g., Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Dior, and Chanel), and the Montpellier region, with its rich tradition in tourism, hospitality, and wines and food, is a great choice for those aspiring to learn more about French excellence and “savoir faire” and how to market luxury products in a sustainable world.
The MSc programmes are open to students with three or four years of studies after high school and do not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
Students who hold a 3-year degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) will join the 2-year MSc.
Students who hold of a 4-year degree will join the 1-year MSc.
English Scores :
- For MSc 1 Year : 790 Toeic, 70 ICIMS, 88 Toefl IBT, 6 IELTS, 110 Duolingo English Test,
- For MSc 2 Years : 770 Toeic, 68 ICIMS, 86 Toefl IBT, 6 IELTS, 108 Duolingo English Test
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school website for more information.
- The Tuition fees: 1-year MSc: 15,500 €
- The Tuition fees: 2-year MSc: 24,000 €
- Understand and apply marketing strategies and tactics to successfully manage a luxury brand.
- Learn the principles of French excellence and savoir-faire in manufacturing luxury products and apply this knowledge to promote and sell luxury products, both online and offline.
- Understand the challenges facing the luxury industry in terms of sustainability and responsibility.
- Develop the ability to propose creative and innovative solutions, which is an essential and highly-valued skill in the luxury industry.
- Luxury Brand Manager
- Luxury Goods Product Manager
- Luxury Retail Merchandiser
- Luxury Marketing Communications & Public Relations Manager
- Digital Marketer in the Luxury Industry
- Storyteller for Luxury Brands
Message the school
About this institute
Montpellier Business School
Montpellier Business School (MBS) was created in 1897 on two major foundations: academic excellence and an unwavering commitment to the core values of ethics, openness, diversity, responsibility and global performance. MBS offers French and International talent training recognised and confers certified...
Why study at Montpellier Business School
- A triple accredited business school (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA)
- 56th Best Master in Management worldwide (Financial Times 2021)
- Pioneer and leader in professionalisation with more than 1 500 students in apprenticeship
- + 180 international destinations
- A faculty of excellence: +100 teacher-researchers, 96% PhDs, 60% international professors
Want to know more about Msc Luxury Marketing in a Sustainable World? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...