Msc Fintech & Digital FinanceMontpellier Business School
About this program
Msc Fintech & Digital Finance
Cryptocurrencies, Tokens, Machine Learning, etc. are key concepts that need to be understood and exploited to bring solutions to financial institutions and corporations. If mastered and understood, the digitalisation of finance brings disruptive solutions with tremendous potential innovations. This specialisation provides you with relevant and non-overly technical aspects of finance, computer science, and regulation that allow you to understand the last developments in digital finance solutions. It benefits from applied theoretical and practical contributions, facilitated by both seasoned professionals and internationally recognised academics.
The MSc programmes are open to students with three or four years of studies after high school and do not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
Students who hold a 3-year degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) will join the 2-year MSc.
Students who hold of a 4-year degree will join the 1-year MSc.
English Scores :
- For MSc 1 Year : 790 Toeic, 70 ICIMS, 88 Toefl IBT, 6 IELTS, 110 Duolingo English Test,
- For MSc 2 Years : 770 Toeic, 68 ICIMS, 86 Toefl IBT, 6 IELTS, 108 Duolingo English Test
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school website for more information.
- The Tuition fees: 1-year MSc: 15,500 €
- The Tuition fees: 2-year MSc: 24,000 €
- Create a medium of exchange by improving or developing new digital currencies
- Adopt blockchain for financial and non-financial uses
- Develop a model to serve needs of an industry or community
- Investment and Business Analyst
- Financial Innovations Consultants
- Digital Currencies Expert
- Banking Industry
Message the school
About this institute
Montpellier Business School
Montpellier Business School (MBS) was created in 1897 on two major foundations: academic excellence and an unwavering commitment to the core values of ethics, openness, diversity, responsibility and global performance. MBS offers French and International talent training recognised and confers certified...
Why study at Montpellier Business School
- A triple accredited business school (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA)
- 56th Best Master in Management worldwide (Financial Times 2021)
- Pioneer and leader in professionalisation with more than 1 500 students in apprenticeship
- + 180 international destinations
- A faculty of excellence: +100 teacher-researchers, 96% PhDs, 60% international professors
Montpellier Business School
Want to know more about Msc Fintech & Digital Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!