MBA Master in Business AdministrationModul University Vienna
MBA Master in Business Administration
All available course dates
Why should you choose Master of Business Administration?
Our Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a program taught fully in English designed especially for industry professionals wanting to advance their careers. The program is taught in blocked seminars, two to four days on campus or online once a month. The program concentrates on strategic analysis and planning, interdisciplinary skills, value-based management, and critical thinking. Students will advance their knowledge in core business disciplines including human resource management, organizational behavior, accounting and finance, marketing and operations, innovation, and entrepreneurship. Out-of-the-box thinking challenges existing limits and thought patterns.
During your general mandatory program you can choose your tailormade specialization out of the following:
- Digital Marketing
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Leadership
- Innovation & Experience Design for Tourism
- Real Estate Management
- Sustainable Management & Policy
Step 1: MBA Admissions Requirements by Country
Whether you are applying to Modul University Vienna as a national or international student you will need to satisfy our MBA admissions entry requirements. Please contact us to see what entry criteria apply to you.
Step 2: Application
Apply using MU's online application portal.
Fill in all required fields and be prepared to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Motivation
- Academic Qualifications
- Proof of English proficiency
- Copy of Passport
- Passport-sized photograph
- Two Letters of Recommendation
Please make sure that your application is complete. Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
Exceptions: If not available yet, the English test result may be submitted later on. In such cases, the most up-to-date transcripts must be submitted and provisional admission may be granted until the pending document is submitted.
Please note that all documents must be submitted in English. Transcripts are also accepted in German.
Step 3: Application Review and Interview
The admission process includes the reviewing and evaluating of each application on an individual basis for an applicant's abilities as a student. If approved, you’ll be contacted by an admissions team member soon thereafter in order to schedule a personal interview at the campus or a video Skype interview.
The interview will give the university the opportunity to clarify issues arising from the application as well as permit an assessment of the personality profile of the applicants. It will also ensure that applicants understand the expectations with regard to their chosen program. It is also the chance for applicants to ask any further questions.
Step 4: Admission Decision
Usually once per week, the admissions committee decides on admission based on previous education performance, the motivation and general impression, extracurricular activities, interview performance, and academic aptitude of the applicant. If approved, admissions documents will be sent to the future student.
Our deadlines are based on the average length it takes to get a visa, however, if you already have a valid visa to study in Austria then please get in contact with us.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Students can decide to study full-time or part-time (next to a full-time job). Our hybrid teaching approach at Modul University Vienna gives the students the opportunity to study either online or on-campus or, alternatively, start their MBA studies online and transfer to campus later. Depending on which courses students decide to select, they can either specialize in a certain field or graduate with a general MBA degree.
Module 1: Managing People and Organizations
- Managing People, Teams, and Organizations
- Financial Management and Reporting
- Information Systems Management
- Negotiation and Dispute Resolution
- Project Management
Module 2: Marketing and Innovation
- Competitive Analysis and Strategy
- Marketing Management in the Digital Age
- Social Media Intelligence
Module 3: Quantitative and Economic Analysis
- Managerial Economics I
- Business Analytics
- Data Collection and Analysis
Module 4: Master Thesis
- Master Thesis Tutorial I
- Master Thesis Tutorial II
- Master Thesis and Master Thesis Defense
Module 5: Enrichment
- Digital Marketing
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Leadership
- Innovation and Experience Design for Tourism
- Real Estate Management
- Sustainable Management and Policy
Please note, all application submissions are subject to a €50 application fee. The application fee will be deducted from the first tuition payment for all accepted candidates. For those who choose to decline a study offer or rescind their application, the fee is non-refundable.
Tuition Fees: €8,500 per semester (3 semesters) = € 25,500
Reductions on Tuition Fees:
Early Payment Reduction
- Save 5% of semester tuition
- Eligibility: Semester fees received by: Spring Semester - November 30th / Fall Semester - June 30th.
Upfront Payment Reduction
- Save 10% of total tuition
- Eligibility: Applicants who pay their tuition fees in full before their program begins.
EU Graduate Reduction
- Save 3% of total tuition
- Eligibility: Applicants who have graduated from a high school in the EU, EEA, UK, or Switzerland.
- Siblings save 10% of total tuition fees
- Eligibility: Siblings of current MU students. This reduction is not related to a study program.
Exchange Alumni Grant
- Save 8% of total tuition
- Eligibility: Exchange students attending MU who decide to transfer and continue studying.
- Save 10% of total tuition
- Eligibility: This grant is at the discretion of our Admissions Committee for outstanding candidates.
Career opportunities for graduates of the Master of Business Administration:
- European policy, sustainable business development, digital marketing, hotel and real estate management, consulting and entrepreneurship
About this institute
Modul University Vienna
Modul University Vienna is known as Austria's leading international private university in the heart of Europe. MU Vienna offers well-proven study programs for Bachelor, Master, MBA and Ph.D. levels. The international campus is English speaking, home to highly driven students...
Why study at Modul University Vienna
- Innovative business university with a focus on globalization, sustainability, digital transformation & entrepreneurship with a strong brand legacy within tourism & hospitality research and education.
- Diverse, international student population with over 77% international student body.
English-speaking campus from teaching to administration, student services, and socializing.
Want to know more about MBA Master in Business Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic
Campbellsville, United States of America