MBA (All Pathways)
Introduction to the Program
Designed for business professionals who are serious about advancing their careers, the Middlesex MBA prepares students for leadership and transformative roles in business.
The MBA is designed to prepare you for the challenges of management within a complex international context. Supported by our world class faculty from top international businesses with a wealth of academic and practical experience, you will develop your understanding of the core disciplines that contribute to the study of management.
- MBA (General)
- MBA (Business Excellence)
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Marketing)
- MBA (Operations and Supply Chain Management)
- MBA (Business Analytics)
- MBA (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- MBA (Islamic Economy)
- MBA (Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility)
- MBA (Healthcare Management)
- MBA (Project Management)
Fundamental to our approach is a focus on both theory and practice. In class you will engage in a variety of learning activities including lectures, workshops, and talks from visiting speakers. You will have the opportunity to gain practical experience through our well-established International MBA experience, and a range of professional development opportunities that will equip you with the leadership, interpersonal, and cross-cultural skills to progress your career. The culmination of your MBA will be a major practice-based project that you can adapt to your own passion and career aspirations by selecting between a consultancy, entrepreneurial, or applied research option.
Why Study the Middlesex MBA?
- Internationally recognised UK degree, studied in the dynamic and exciting city of Dubai
- A multi-cultural student cohort that work in a range of industries and businesses
- Outstanding faculty with academic, management and entrepreneurial knowledge
- Benefit from learning from invited faculty from leading international businesses
- Professional Development Program of applied learning experience and skill development workshops outside of the classroom
- Gain international experience through the MBA International Field Trip. Past trips have included: Paris, Milan, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Madrid
- Opportunities for networking, industry engagement and professional development
The criteria for admission to the Program are as follows:
- Applicants must demonstrate a minimum of two years continuous workplace experience gained in a managerial or professional job following graduation.
- Holders of graduate-level professional qualifications may also be admitted and are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants without an honours degree need to demonstrate relevant work experience.
We welcome applicants from small and medium-sized businesses (including family businesses) as much as we do applicants from large corporations. Workplace experience should generally be within a managerial or professional role with responsibility for people, finances and other resources. We assess each application individually.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Strategy and Innovation
- Financial and Economic Analysis
- Managing and Developing People
- Global Marketing Management
- Personal and Professional Development
- Business Transformation Project
- Consultancy Project
MBA - Project Management
- Applied Project Management
- Project Management Fundamentals
MBA - Healthcare Management
- Performance Excellence in the Business of Healthcare
- Informatics and Innovation in Healthcare
MBA - Finance
- International Finance
- Applied Corporate Finance
MBA - Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Digital Marketing
MBA - Business Excellence
- Business Excellence and Quality Management
- Governance and Sustainability
MBA Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Strategy
MBA - Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility
- Governance and Sustainability
- Sustainable Organisation Management
MBA - Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship and SME Management
- Managing Innovation
MBA - Business Analytics
- Data Analytics
- Advanced Business Statistics
MBA - Islamic Economy
- Islamic Banking and Finance
- Islamic Management and Marketing
The total tuition fee is AED 107,600/USD 29,295/EUR 26,050.*
Students can benefit from a 20% Professional Study Grant.
Instalment plans available: minimum 4 equal instalments of 25% of the tuition fee.
*Fees are subject to change based on the exchange rate at the time of the transaction.
Our MBA will benefit your career prospects by giving you the ability to think and lead strategically, apply knowledge in real time in the real world, gain an understanding of other sectors and comprehend the skills involved in senior management roles. If you are already employed, the work based projects will make a significant contribution to the achievement of your organisation’s work objectives.
As 81% of employers value employability skills over type or class of degree, it’s essential you develop these while studying and utilise the Careers and Employability Service on campus.
About this institute
Middlesex University Dubai
Middlesex University Dubai is the first overseas campus of the internationally renowned Middlesex University in London. The campus, which opened in January 2005, has over 3,500 students from more than 100 nationalities and offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in a...
Why study at Middlesex University Dubai
Study a Quality UK Degree in the Heart of Dubai
All of their programmes have the same validation and monitoring system as those offered at their home campus in London, with the same examinations taken simultaneously in both cities. This means students have the benefit of receiving their degree from the UK whilst being able to study in one of the most dynamic, vibrant and rapidly developing cities in the world.
Experience a Truly Global University
Middlesex University Dubai has over 3,200 students from more than 100 nationalities, and has four campuses worldwide: Dubai, London, Malta and Mauritius. Their students are able to learn to work in a multicultural environment, and benefit from the insights and viewpoints of an internationally diverse range of students and faculty – an invaluable asset for any graduate.
Start Your Studies in Dubai with the Option to Transfer Overseas
They provide students with the opportunity to transfer their studies to one of the overseas campuses within their second year of study, enabling them to explore a new culture and build overseas contacts whilst benefiting from the same high quality teaching they would experience in Dubai.
Simple Student Visa Process
Middlesex University Dubai provides Student Visas for all non-national students studying on any academic programme, and their dedicated team ensures this process is carried out as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
Earn Whilst You Learn
Students studying an undergraduate programme are able to hold part time jobs in any of the over 4,500 businesses located in its free zones. Postgraduate classes are held in the evening, Sunday – Thursday between 6:30pm to 9:30pm – enabling students to balance their career and their studies.
Build Your Network
What really sets Dubai apart is its ability to attract the world’s top companies, providing plenty of opportunities for graduates to fast track their career in a multitude of professional roles. Middlesex University Dubai have extensive connections with local and international organisations, allowing students to gain insight from and network with professionals at the top of their game. Many of their programmes are also accredited and recognised by leading professional bodies, meaning their graduates may also gain exemptions from examinations or specific units of professional qualifications.
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Want to know more about MBA (All Pathways)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic
Detroit, United States of America