BA Honours Accounting and Finance
Introduction to the Program
You will gain advanced theoretical and practical knowledge of accounting and finance and learn to understand management concepts within an international business context. BA Honours Accounting and Finance is the ideal first step to becoming a qualified accountant.
Why Study BA Honours Accounting and Finance
- Degree is tailored so that students receive the highest possible number of exemptions from the professional body examinations including the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
- We cover the costs of students to join the ACCA’s Accelerate and CIMA University Schemes which gives graduating students associated membership of both bodies, offering further reduction in professional exam fees and access to professional body employability and academic resources and networking.
- Unique Program combining accounting and finance knowledge and skills.
- As well as theoretical knowledge, the Program includes the use of Sage to develop additional employment skills.
- Middlesex Accountancy and Finance graduates progress into careers with a wide range of prestigious organisations, including KPMG and Deloitte and Touché.
- Internship opportunities available through the Careers and Employability Service.
- Option to transfer to London campus.
Middlesex University International Foundation Program (IFP)
Successful completion of the Middlesex University International Foundation Program (IFP)*** (equivalent Programs from other Universities/Colleges/Institutes will be considered).
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Corporate Responsibility and Ethics
- Financial Business Environment
- Accounting Information Systems
- Financial Data Analysis
- Applied Management Accounting OR Advanced Management Accounting
- Applied Financial Accounting OR Advanced Financial Accounting
- Business Law
- Operations Management
- Personal Financial Behaviour
- Financial Project Management
- Financial Mathematics
- Corporate Finance
- Ethics and Sustainability
- Accounting Theory
- Investment Analysis
- Advanced Financial Data Analysis
- Corporate Accountability
- Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation
- International Leadership
- Audit and Assurance
The tuition fee is AED 55,700/USD 15,165/EUR 13,485 per year.*
Students applying from overseas can benefit from an International Study Grant of 20%.
Instalment plans available: minimum 4 equal instalments of 25% of the tuition fee.
*Fees are subject to change based on the exchange rate at the time of the transaction.
- Opportunity to interact with finance professionals in discourse sessions and guest lectures
- Information session with accounting and finance professional bodies on campus
- Get maximum exemptions from ACCA, CIMA and ICAEW
- Opportunity to start ACCA while studying
- ACCA Accelerate scheme offers further reduction in exam fee
- Opportunity to gain SAGE CIMA certification in Year 1
- We cover the cost for you to become CIMA Student Members
- Opportunity to learn accounting and finance software to enhance employability
An Accounting and Finance degree opens the doors to a range of careers, many with excellent progression and competitive salaries. You can also pursue a career as a professional accountant following accreditation.
Middlesex Accounting and Finance graduates progress into careers with a wide range of prestigious organisations in the following roles: Trainee Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Audit Trainee, Financial Risk Analyst, Finance Assistant, Credit Controller, etc.
About this institute
Middlesex University Dubai
Middlesex University Dubai is the first overseas campus of the internationally renowned Middlesex University in London. The campus, which opened in January 2005, has over 3,500 students from more than 100 nationalities and offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in a...
Why study at Middlesex University Dubai
Study a Quality UK Degree in the Heart of Dubai
All of their programmes have the same validation and monitoring system as those offered at their home campus in London, with the same examinations taken simultaneously in both cities. This means students have the benefit of receiving their degree from the UK whilst being able to study in one of the most dynamic, vibrant and rapidly developing cities in the world.
Experience a Truly Global University
Middlesex University Dubai has over 3,200 students from more than 100 nationalities, and has four campuses worldwide: Dubai, London, Malta and Mauritius. Their students are able to learn to work in a multicultural environment, and benefit from the insights and viewpoints of an internationally diverse range of students and faculty – an invaluable asset for any graduate.
Start Your Studies in Dubai with the Option to Transfer Overseas
They provide students with the opportunity to transfer their studies to one of the overseas campuses within their second year of study, enabling them to explore a new culture and build overseas contacts whilst benefiting from the same high quality teaching they would experience in Dubai.
Simple Student Visa Process
Middlesex University Dubai provides Student Visas for all non-national students studying on any academic programme, and their dedicated team ensures this process is carried out as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
Earn Whilst You Learn
Students studying an undergraduate programme are able to hold part time jobs in any of the over 4,500 businesses located in its free zones. Postgraduate classes are held in the evening, Sunday – Thursday between 6:30pm to 9:30pm – enabling students to balance their career and their studies.
Build Your Network
What really sets Dubai apart is its ability to attract the world’s top companies, providing plenty of opportunities for graduates to fast track their career in a multitude of professional roles. Middlesex University Dubai have extensive connections with local and international organisations, allowing students to gain insight from and network with professionals at the top of their game. Many of their programmes are also accredited and recognised by leading professional bodies, meaning their graduates may also gain exemptions from examinations or specific units of professional qualifications.
Want to know more about BA Honours Accounting and Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...