Six-Month Digital Animation and VFX
- Six-month full-time course for students looking to kick-start their careers in Visual Effects and Animation
- Our graduates now work for award-winning companies, including MPC, Double Negative VFX, Blue Zoo Animation, Illumination MacGuff
- Our students have gone on to work on projects like Mr Selfridge, Ripper Street, Disney’s The Jungle Book, Agent Carter, How to Change the World & Avengers: Age of Ultron
- The course builds a solid foundation in the main areas of 2D and 3D CG within software such as Maya, Zbrush, Mari, 3D Equalizer and Nuke
- Suitable for beginners, no previous experience is required
Several Qualification options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The full tuition price for local/EU students is 11450 GBP
The price for International/Non-EU students is 11450 GBP
About this institute
MetFilm School is a leading film, television, and online media school offering undergraduate, postgraduate and short courses across various craft areas. The school has campuses in London and Berlin; all courses are taught in English. Classes are led by award-winning...
Want to know more about Six-Month Digital Animation and VFX? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.