Mercer University’s Stetson-Hatcher School of Business delivers career-focused business education in order to develop innovative leaders who are responsible global citizens. Accredited by the prestigious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the school is widely recognized for innovative academic programs and accomplished faculty. Graduates of the Stetson-Hatcher School of Business serve as respected leaders and professionals in their industries and communities.
We hold ourselves to a different set of standards – incorporating a higher sense of purpose into everything we do. This takes us beyond campus walls to Vietnam, Botswana, or wherever we are needed.
|BBA Entrepreneurship||On campus||Macon|
|BBA International Business||On campus||2 years||Macon|
|BSE Biomedical Engineering||On campus||Macon|
|BSE Computer Engineering||On campus||Macon|
|Journalism & Communication|
|BA Journalism||On campus||Macon|
|BS Computer Science||On campus||Macon|
|Full-Time MBA||On campus||Atlanta|
|MS Business Analytics||On campus||Atlanta|
|Economics & Finance|
|Master of Accountancy||On campus, Online / Distance||Atlanta|
Scholarships & funding
We are committed to making academic excellence affordable. For years, Mercer has been consistently ranked among the top colleges and universities in the nation and has been named among the Best Value Schools in the nation byU.S. News & World Report.
Students enrolling at Mercer are eligible to receive primarily three types of aid: University-funded aid, federal aid, and state aid. In addition, we encourage students to apply for outside scholarships and aid.
- More than 90% of students receive scholarships
- Over $22 million in Mercer aid is awarded to the incoming class
To find out more information on these scholarships and other funding options, please visit the institutes web page.
Why study at Mercer University
$35M in annual National Science Foundation research funding
450+ doctoral degrees awarded annually
4,100+ students enrolled in advanced study
Mercer On Mission
The highest expression of our desire to create a better world, Mercer On Mission deploys students and faculty across the globe to meet the most fundamental needs of humanity.
Making a world of difference
We’re on a mission to change the world, one student at a time, and our Bears are leaving their footprints across the globe in the process.
Local and global connections
Our faculty, staff, and students are constantly searching for ways to improve lives and build up neighborhoods.
Supporting the arts
Dedication to the arts means creating an academic atmosphere that supports all paradigms. We are committed to diversity of thought and developing well-rounded students.
Mercerians gain from their study abroad experiences a deeper appreciation for different cultures and languages, a stronger focus on their academic pursuits, and a clearer sense of their own role in a global society.
Mercer empowers students to become leaders in communities and inspires them to use their talents to positively impact the human condition. If there’s a cause close to your heart, Mercer has the resources to help you put your ideas into action.
Integrating research and service
We're equipping students with the skills required to engage in sophisticated research aimed at solving real problems facing humankind.
More than 70% of Mercer students participate in at least one internship, putting classroom knowledge into practice and gaining valuable work experience. Mercer's relationships with industry leaders and start-up incubators foster personal connections and networking opportunities.
Mercer University is in the Top 10 Countries to Study Abroad
Student services & facilities
Health and Safety
Mercer prioritizes our students’ well-being, and these resources are designed to help.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in an environment of inclusiveness, equal opportunity, acceptance, and respect for our community.
Life in Atlanta
Once you visit and experience Southern hospitality for yourself, it’s easy to see why Atlanta is one of the most popular destinations in the country and why Mercer Bears love calling it their home.
Life in Columbus
Home to one of Mercer’s three School of Medicine campuses, adventure awaits in this lively city on the Chattahoochee River.
Life in Macon
Every Mercer Bear loves Macon, and when you join us in Bear Territory, you’ll understand why.
Life in Savannah
A city with charm unlike any other, Savannah is one-of-a-kind and houses one of Mercer’s three School of Medicine campuses.
Student life goes beyond the classroom — our Bears balance rigorous academics with membership in a wide range of student organizations and activities.
Activities and Organizations
With more than 140 student organizations, there are many ways to get involved at Mercer.
Community Engagement and Leadership
Our students strive to make a difference on campus, in the local community, and around the world.
- Tour the World of Coca-Cola, check out the Georgia Aquarium (the second largest aquarium in the world), take a stroll through Centennial Olympic Park, learn about the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., at The King Center, visit the world headquarters of CNN, and more.
- Georgia residents love their home teams. Join fans in SunTrust Park to watch the Braves, enjoy cheering for the Hawks and Dream in State Farm Arena, or see the Falcons and Atlanta United play in Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
- Catch a show at venues like the Fox Theatre, which boasts the best of Broadway performances, and an annual production of The Nutcracker by the Atlanta Ballet. Enjoy some of the biggest names in concert at Mercedes-Benz Stadium or State Farm Arena. Or join thousands at Music Midtown, Atlanta's annual outdoor music festival.
- Shopping options are endless and range from upscale Lenox Square Mall and Phipps Plaza to trendy spots like Ponce City Market and Atlantic Station to boutique shops in Virginia Highland.
- Although Atlanta is a big metropolitan city, there is still plenty to do outdoors. Rent a bike and cycle the Atlanta BeltLine, take a hike up Stone Mountain, or play ultimate Frisbee in Piedmont Park.
- With such a diverse international population, is it any wonder that Atlanta has some of the best food around? From food trucks to fine dining, there is something to please everyone. Don't know where to start? Try The Varsity. It's an Atlanta classic.
Housing and Dining
Where you eat, sleep and study are just as important as your classroom. Take a look at our residence life and dining options.
Mercer’s Office of Housing and Residence Life is dedicated to providing a safe, supportive environment for students to grow and learn outside the classroom. Housing and Residence Life creates educational programs to enhance the holistic development and promote personal growth, respect for others, and responsibility within the community.
Want to know more about a program? Choose a program from the list and fill out the form, including any questions you have. This information will be sent directly to the school, and a representative will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!