The Medical University of Lublin offers the 3-year Bachelor of Nursing Program that meets national and EU standards.
The curriculum includes the following subjects:
Basic sciences: anatomy, physiology, pathology, genetics, biochemistry and biophysics, microbiology and parasitology, pharmacology, radiology.
Social sciences and human sciences: psychology, sociology, pedagogy, medical law, public health, Polish language, English language.
- Sciences in the basics of nursing care: nursing fundamentals, ethic of the profession of a nurse, health promotion, primary health care, dietetics, organization of nurses' work, physical examination, hospital infections, health care information system, nosocomial infections, IT systems in healthcare, elective courses: sign language or cooperation in interdisciplinary health care teams.
- Sciences in the specialist care: fundamentals of emergency medicine, surgery and surgical nursing clinic, internal medicine and internal medicine in nursing clinic, paediatrics and paediatric nursing, geriatrics and geriatric nursing, scientific research in nursing, surgery and surgical nursing, neurology and neurological nursing, obstetrics, gynaecology and obstetrics and gynaecological nursing, long-term care nursing, psychiatry and psychiatric nursing.
Practical classes and apprenticeships are organized so that acquiring practical skills in natural conditions is preceded by mastering these skills in simulated low-fidelity conditions (in obstetric skills laboratories, in nursing skills laboratories, in the Medical Simulation Center).
EU, OECD, EFTA graduates and holders of IB/EB diploma
If a candidate has graduated from high school in one of the countries belonging to EU, OECD, EFTA or is a holder of the International Baccalaureate (IB) or European Baccalaureate (EB) diploma, they do not take entrance exam to the Medical University of Lublin. Evaluation is performed on the basis of their high school diploma or the confirmation of the final secondary examination. The subjects required for admission are Biology and two subjects out of the following: Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics. The grades/results for these subjects will be calculated into admission points as per the information attached below. The maximum number of points for all three subjects taken into consideration is 300.
Graduates from out of EU, OECD, EFTA
If a candidate has graduated from high school in a country not belonging to EU, OECD, EFTA and is not a holder of the International Baccalaureate (IB) or European Baccalaureate (EB) diploma, they need to take entrance exam to the Medical University of Lublin. The subjects required during the exam are Biology and two subjects out of the following: Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics. The grades/results for these subjects are not required on the high school diploma. The maximum number of points for all three subjects taken into consideration during the exam is 300.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Basic Sciences
- Social Sciences and Human Sciences
- Sciences in the Basics of Nursing Care
- Occupational Health Service
- Science in Professional Care
- English Language
- Polish Language
Scholarships & funding
Medical University of Lublin (MUL) understands that planning how you are going to pay for your medical education is an important and sometimes daunting process. While most of our students use a combination of family contribution, private grants and scholarships, some students also consider student loan programs as an option to pay for part or all their educational expenses.
For more information, please visit the university website.
Please contact the institution for further information regarding tuition fees.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing
About this institute
Medical University of Lublin
The Medical University of Lublin (MUL) is a well-established public higher education institution with a strong research background. Located in eastern Poland in the city of Lublin, it offers a friendly and multicultural life and study environment. The English-language programs...
Want to know more about Nursing (BSc)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Alliance, United States of America
Cedar City, United States of America
Ohio, United States of America