Medical University of Bialystok
Medical University of Bialystok (MUB) is a modern, dynamically developing university, whose mission is to provide the best education of a professional, responsible, modern medical staff; conduct scientific research at the highest international level; implement innovative solutions in cooperation with entities providing medical services and undertaking activities that respond to social needs. The Administration of the University is located in the 18th century Branicki Palace, situated in the city centre. MUB is a state institution of higher education, established in 1950. The University is composed of 82 basic science departments, 51 clinical departments, 4 interdepartamental divisions and 7 independent laboratories.
Foreign students can use a Welcome Centre, whose purpose is comprehensive service for foreign students, PhD students and academic staff. At the Welcome Centre they will be able to receive professional help regarding their functioning at the University and in Bialystok. The skillful Welcome Centre employees - friendly, energetic young people, offer assistance in dealing with various matters at the University, in the city office or renting an apartment.
The project is financed by the National Agency for Academic Exchange under the "Foreign Promotion" Programme.
Why study at Medical University of Bialystok
- Worldwide recognized Diploma
- Effective system of medical education and practical training, confirmed by high scores of candidates in examinations
- Small study groups, both in pre-clinical and clinical courses
- Modern, well-equipped laboratories, hospitals and clinics
- High Definition Medicine
- Ultramodern Center of Medical Simulations
- 50 international agreements with Universities all over the World
- Developed and integrated community of foreign and Polish students
- High standard dormitory rooms with internet access
- 17 student organisations
- Many international events to integrate the entire academic community, e.g. International Sport Day, International Cooking Day or International Karaoke Night
- Over 350 International Alumni – there is a club of foreign graduates
- Low costs of living
- Very good rail and road connection to Warsaw (the largest airport in Poland with flights to several dozen countries in the world)
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
COVID-19: Support for Current and Prospective Students
We believe in making study abroad a safe, positive experience for everyone. Find out what we're doing to help our users in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.