Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Advanced Diploma in Tourism, Hospitality & Events ManagementManagement Development Institute of Singapore
Advanced Diploma in Tourism, Hospitality and Events Management - Awarded by Management Development Institute of Singapore
This programme offers a solid knowledge base of the concepts and skills in hospitality and tourism with specific focus on creative and flexible work environments through intrapreneurship. It aims to empower the individual to be more flexible and creative in their environment. Participants learn about the core areas of management and are prepared for future management roles. They acquire the knowledge and skills to deal with the dynamic tourism, travel and hospitality environment. Graduates are professional, technically competent and well respected in this sector.
You can choose between one of two formats for this course:
- Full time, 8 month programme
- Part time, 12 month programme
- Introduction to MICE
- Destination Marketing and Communications for Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Human Resources Management for Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Service Quality Management for Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Project Management and Financial Decision Making for Hospitality and Events
- Law for Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Leading Hospitality and Tourism Operations
- Research Methods in Tourism, Hospitality and Events
For further details about course modules, please contact MDIS.
- Applicants must be at least 17 years of age
- Applications must be submitted more than 2 months before course commences
- Applicants must satisfy at least one of the following requirements:
- MDIS Diploma in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Obtained at least a Grade E in any 2 GCE 'A' level subject and at least a Grade C6 in any 2 GCE 'AO' level subjects
- Other equivalent qualifications may be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Applicants must meet at least one of the following English Language requirements:
- Pass the English Entrance Test conducted by MDIS
- Completed MDIS Professional Certificate in English (PCIE)
- Achieve a minimum score of 79 points (internet-based), 213 points (computer-based) or 550 points (paper-based) in TOEFL
- At least a C6 in English Language (EL1) at the GCE ‘O’ Level
- Achieve a minimum score of band 5.5 in the IELTS
International Student Requirement
International students need to apply for a student pass required for studying full time in Singapore.
Please contact MDIS for further information.
Degree & diploma
Participants who successfully complete this course will be awarded with the Advanced Diploma in Tourism, Hospitality and Events Management from MDIS.
Tuition & fees
The Advanced Diploma in Tourism, Hospitality & Events Manage course costs SGD 9,630.
Please contact MDIS for details about details for the part time program.
Applications must be submitted 2 months before the course commences.
Management Development Institute of Singapore
Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)
The Management Development Institute of Singapore was founded in 1956 and is the oldest not-for-profit, professional institute for lifelong learning in Singapore. Their two main subsidiaries of are, MDIS International Pte Ltd to further its globalisation strategy, and Management Development Institute...