Bachelor in Business & ManagementMCI Management Center Innsbruck
Bachelor in Business & Management
The international focus of the MCI Bachelor’s in Business & Management program, held entirely in English, makes this program unique. It attracts students interested in an international career from all over the world.
Students in this high-level, innovative, and practice-oriented course are given the opportunity to acquire advanced management knowledge, while at the same time developing a range of flexible approaches and methodological competencies. In addition to providing a solid foundation for a professional career, the focus of the course is on applying theoretical knowledge to practical problems. Students are encouraged to develop additional competencies to benefit their future professional careers, including teamwork and communication skills.
While the first few semesters provide the basics, advanced courses include simulation games, a bachelor project, and a practice lab, enabling students to cooperate with industrial partners in solving practical problems and applying previously acquired theoretical knowledge.
- University entrance qualification or relevant professional qualification with additional exams
The program accepts:
- Applicants must have completed secondary school education and qualify for higher education: Applicants need the Austrian Matura, a relevant qualification for higher education, an equivalent vocational qualification or one issued by a competent foreign authority. We will also consider any relevant professional experience.
- Applicants who have not completed secondary school with a qualification for higher education may be accepted if they have a relevant professional qualification. This condition of eligibility is fulfilled by applicants who have successfully completed a relevant secondary education vocational program, the first stage of the HTL-Matura for candidates in employment or a relevant dual training program followed by relevant employment.
Students in their last year at school wishing to apply for a place on the program before taking their final exams must include their last school report with their application. Successful applicants must subsequently submit their school-leaving examination certificate before the start of the first semester.
Persons without a university entrance qualification but with relevant vocational qualifications must additionally sit entrance exams in German, English and Mathematics / Statistics. The level of the exams corresponds to that of a non-school university entrance qualification in social and natural sciences.
For more information visit the University website.
- Industrial sector
- Trading companies
- Tax advisory & auditing
- Business consultancy
- Banks & insurance companies / investment counseling
- Advertising agencies
- Market research & opinion polls
- Recruitment consultancy & HR management
- Public administration
For more information visit University website.
For citizens of the following countries, the tuition fee is 363 euros per semester plus a fee for compulsory membership to the Austrian National Union of Students:
- EU citizens,
- EEA and Swiss citizens, and
- non-EU citizens, who according to sec. 2 of the Austrian Study Act on Universities of Applied Sciences (FHStG) are subject to sec. 1 of the Austrian Regulation on Eligible Groups of Persons (PersGV) (Austrian Federal Law Gazette (BGBL) II no. 340/2013 as amended from time to time).
For students of non-EU countries not considered eligible according to above regulations, the tuition fee is as follows:
- Bachelor’s courses: 5,000 euros / semester plus compulsory Austrian National Union of Students membership fee
- Master’s courses: 7,000 euros / semester plus compulsory Austrian National Union of Students membership fee
MCI Management Center Innsbruck
The Management Center Innsbruck links together the best out of science, economy and consulting to the unique concept of an international Entrepreneurial School®.It stands for internationality, academic quality, practice orientation, innovation, close cooperation with industry, solution-oriented research and development, first-class...
Want to know more about Bachelor in Business & Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.