About this program
The Psychology major involves coursework that explores behavior, emotions, cognitive processes and the factors that influence them from a variety of perspectives.
Psychology is a pluralistic discipline with roots in and connections to the natural sciences, the social sciences, medicine, and the humanities, and the McDaniel Europe program gives students training in these various roots, providing rigorous theoretical and practical training necessary for a career as a psychologist in medicine, business, and education, as well as preparation for graduate-level work. Psychology students work closely with faculty and other students on research projects, developing their own, individualized research projects in their final year. This work is enhanced with internship opportunities putting students in different, challenging organizational environments in which their growing knowledge of psychology is essential.
Applicants are required to have a good command of English.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Introduction to Psychology
- Psychology of Learning and Animal Laboratory
- Personality Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Health Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Psychology of Abnormality
- Behavioral Neuroscience
- Cognitive Psychology and Cognitive Laboratory
- Psychological Methods & Statistics I
- Psychological Methods & Statistics II and Lab
- Writing in Psychology
- Psychology of Gender
- Capstone in Psychology
- Internships in Psychology
- Independent Studies in Psychology
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarships, please visit the college website.
For more information about tuition fees, please visit the college website.
The Psychology major is also the best platform for advancing to graduate programs in counselling, school psychology, education, clinical psychology, psychological science, social work, criminal justice, organizational psychology, behavior analysis, law school and education administration.
Students completing the Psychology major will find many professional opportunities in business, education, medicine, and public administration.
About this institute
Important Update: In-Classroom Learning
McDaniel College is a fully accredited private College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, located in Westminster, Maryland, USA. Its campus in Budapest is also fully accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and...
Why study at McDaniel College Budapest
- American Bachelor’s degree recognized in the US and worldwide
- Option to complete your studies at the main campus of the college in the United States
- Major discount on semesters in the United States
- International group of professors
- Small classes and a personalized academic experience
- Beautiful campus in the heart of Budapest
- Student life in one of Europe's most vibrant and safest cities
- You have a choice to study one of five majors:
- Business Administration & Economics
- Political Science & International Studies
- Art History & Studio Art
- McDaniel College is flexible: you can enter our program as undecided, sample a number of different courses, and then choose your major based on what you prefer. You can study one major, or two majors.
McDaniel College Budapest
Be the first to write a review!