About this program
Business Administration & Economics
The Business Administration and Economics major provides quantitative, analytical, and creative skill necessary for careers in international business, accounting, law, as well as service in national and international agencies.
The Business/Economics major fosters an understanding and appreciation of economic forms of explanation, training students in economic theory and policy. At the same time, it prepares students to serve as principled, globally-minded business professionals, able to bridge management cultures and operate as key players in international networks. Small classes permit the one-on-one development of key statistical techniques, communication skills, and creative entrepreneurship necessary today around the world. Regular internships provide opportunities to integrate practice and theory.
Applicants are required to have a good command of English.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Principles of Accounting I
- Principles of Accounting II
- Principles of Marketing
- Psychology in the Workplace
- Internships in Business Administration
- Independent Studies in Business Administration
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Finance and Financial Management
- Principles of Economics
- Independent Studies in Economics
- Microeconomic Theory
- International Economics
- Macroeconomic Theory
- Managerial Economics
- Money and Financial Markets
- The History of Economic Thought
- College Algebra and Trigonometry
- Calculus I
- Linear Algebra
- Elementary Statistics for Social Science
- Statistical Methods
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarships, please visit the college website.
For more information about tuition fees, please visit the college website.
Students completing the Business/Economics major are ready to continue their studies in Masters of Business or Economics Ph.D. programs.
With their strong statistical background, as well as their expertise in management, students find opportunities in business, finance, marketing firms, and state, international, and not-for-profit institutions demanding sophisticated data analysis and forecasts.
About this institute
Important Update: In-Classroom Learning
McDaniel College is a fully accredited private College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, located in Westminster, Maryland, USA. Its campus in Budapest is also fully accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and...
Why study at McDaniel College Budapest
- American Bachelor’s degree recognized in the US and worldwide
- Option to complete your studies at the main campus of the college in the United States
- Major discount on semesters in the United States
- International group of professors
- Small classes and a personalized academic experience
- Beautiful campus in the heart of Budapest
- Student life in one of Europe's most vibrant and safest cities
- You have a choice to study one of five majors:
- Business Administration & Economics
- Political Science & International Studies
- Art History & Studio Art
- McDaniel College is flexible: you can enter our program as undecided, sample a number of different courses, and then choose your major based on what you prefer. You can study one major, or two majors.
Be the first to write a review!