Business Administration & Economics
The Business Administration and Economics major provides quantitative, analytical, and creative skill necessary for careers in international business, accounting, law, as well as service in national and international agencies.
The Business/Economics major fosters an understanding and appreciation of economic forms of explanation, training students in economic theory and policy. At the same time, it prepares students to serve as principled, globally-minded business professionals, able to bridge management cultures and operate as key players in international networks. Small classes permit the one-on-one development of key statistical techniques, communication skills, and creative entrepreneurship necessary today around the world. Regular internships provide opportunities to integrate practice and theory.
Applicants are required to have a good command of English.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Principles of Accounting I
- Principles of Accounting II
- Principles of Marketing
- Psychology in the Workplace
- Internships in Business Administration
- Independent Studies in Business Administration
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Finance and Financial Management
- Principles of Economics
- Independent Studies in Economics
- Microeconomic Theory
- International Economics
- Macroeconomic Theory
- Managerial Economics
- Money and Financial Markets
- The History of Economic Thought
- College Algebra and Trigonometry
- Calculus I
- Linear Algebra
- Elementary Statistics for Social Science
- Statistical Methods
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarships, please visit the college website.
Students completing the Business/Economics major are ready to continue their studies in Masters of Business or Economics Ph.D. programs.
With their strong statistical background, as well as their expertise in management, students find opportunities in business, finance, marketing firms, and state, international, and not-for-profit institutions demanding sophisticated data analysis and forecasts.
"Political Science is the meaning of life” The major in Political Science and International Studies is designed to provide an understanding of political history and the system of the American government, European affairs, and international relations in particular. Students completing the Political Science and International Studies major can have careers in government and politics, and learn how to build a gaining a global perspective on political life.
About this institute
McDaniel College is a fully accredited private College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, located in Westminster, Maryland, USA. Its campus in Budapest is also fully accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and...
Why study at McDaniel College Budapest
- American Bachelor’s degree recognized in the US and worldwide
- Option to complete your studies at the main campus of the college in the United States
- Major discount on semesters in the United States
- International group of professors
- Small classes and a personalized academic experience
- Beautiful campus in the heart of Budapest
- Student life in one of Europe's most vibrant and safest cities
- You have a choice to study one of five majors:
- Business Administration & Economics
- Political Science & International Studies
- Art History & Studio Art
- McDaniel College is flexible: you can enter our program as undecided, sample a number of different courses, and then choose your major based on what you prefer. You can study one major, or two majors.
Want to know more about Business Administration & Economics? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...