Graphic DesignMasters Design Lab
About this program
This is an eleven-course program showcasing the most basic skills needed for modern designers. This program is good for anyone that wants to start in graphic design or wants to acquire a new skill set. The Graphic Design program teaches the basic concepts of graphic design such as color theory, typography, and composition, and working with the relevant software.
Courses in this program (11 courses - 2 studio courses + 4 workshops):
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Color Theory
- Graphic Design Studio A (Logo Design)
- Graphic Design Studio B (Layout Design)
- Graphic Design History
- Design Critique
- Grids and Layouts (InDesign)
Scholarships & funding
- Up to 25% off
- Student loans and Installment plans available
All of our programs include special studio classes, live classes, hands-on projects, and mentorship.
Sponsorship price: $2250 / £1733 / €1935
Message the school
About this institute
MDL - AN INNOVATIVE APPROACH TO DESIGN EDUCATION Masters Design Lab is a design school powered by an innovative approach to design education. We utilize the power of technology and global reach to give people from all around the world...
Why study at Masters Design Lab
Here are a few reasons our students love MDL:
- Learn from some of the best designers in the world
- Learn from anywhere
- Continuous feedback and mentoring
- Live classes
- 25+ courses
- Unlimited one-on-one sessions
- FREE access to the ADOBE suite
- Unique course portal
- Visiting lectures from award-leading designers
- Small cohorts
- Access to learning materials and workshops after graduating
- Free extra workshops while in the program
- Career advising and tips
- Internship placement service
Masters Design Lab
Want to know more about Graphic Design? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!