MSc Project Management
Advanced project management techniques are no longer only for a few large corporations. Today, a vast variety of organisations across a wide range of industries rely on qualified project managers to make the difference between success and failure. Our MSc Project Management can equip you to make that difference.
Whether a recent graduate or a professional project manager, this course offers the in-depth understanding of vital tools and techniques that can launch careers and fuel professional progression.
Skills for success
You will develop the skills and methodologies to plan, organise and control a project’s progression, quality and performance, together with the techniques to sustain its momentum. You’ll master systems thinking and develop essential skills in key areas like managing strategic procurement. Of course, it’s a discipline that is as much about leading people as it is about strategic planning or managing process. So you’ll develop the skills to handle a range of leadership issues, from disputes between team members or external stakeholders, to motivating personnel through the complete project lifecycle.
For organisations in every sector, it’s a business-critical discipline that’s central to growth and continued success – making this qualification a truly transferrable asset, whatever your professional ambitions.
You’ll need a good UK honours degree in any subject – at least a 2:2 – or the international equivalent. We’ll also welcome an application if you don’t have a degree, but you have the equivalent professional qualification or significant relevant management experience.
English Language Requirements
Overseas applicants will require IELTS with an overall score of 6.5 with no less than 5.5 in any category, or an equivalent accepted English qualification.
For more information about entry requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Manchester Met is offering scholarships of up to £2,500 for high achieving applicants. This scholarship is open to international students who enrol on a full-time postgraduate Masters program and meet the eligibility criteria. The scholarship will be awarded automatically upon enrolment, no application is required.
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the university website.
- Tuition fee for UK and EU students: £9,250 per year.
- Tuition fee for Non-EU International and Channel Island students: £15,500 per year.
A Masters qualification typically comprises 180 credits.
- Real-life learning – sharpen your new skills outside your course, with an opportunity to take an optional short-term internship with employers in the city.
- Boost your employability – Develop vital leadership and management skills in demand by employers.
The skills to lead people and achieve aims are truly transferable, making you a valuable asset to a huge range of employers looking to navigate an uncertain and digital world. With a practical focus, this course offers the expertise and understanding to chart a path in a wide range of different sectors. From healthcare or engineering, to retail or finance, our MSc in Project Management can open the door to a wealth of possibilities.
Today, you’ll find our graduates working across these areas and more – working as planning engineers, e-business project managers and business analysts. By the time you leave us, you should be ready to join them, whether that means working for an employer, becoming a freelance consultant or starting your own business.
About this institute
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester Metropolitan University is home to a diverse international student population from more than 130 countries. The University is ranked amongst the world’s top 200 universities under 50 years old†, which is a measure of its commitment to delivering and...
Why study at Manchester Metropolitan University
- Ranked in the world’s top 200 universities under 50 years old. (** Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2020)
- Lifelong access to our digital careers service for all alumni of the University.
- £400M+ future investment planned to develop our facilities, buildings and public spaces.
- Holder of the distinguished Queen’s Anniversary Prize 2019 for our multilingual poetry project, Mother Tongue Other Tongue.
- 1,700 academic teaching staff and Professors.
- Our teaching quality has been recognised with a Silver award in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), introduced by the Government in 2017.
- History and heritage: Our roots in higher education date back to 1824.
- Partnerships from across the sporting world including Manchester City Football Club.
- One of the UK's greenest universities / Ranked 2nd in the People & Planet University League 2019.
- Founding member of the Institute of Coding.
Want to know more about Manchester Metropolitan University? Fill out the form and include any questions you have. This information will be sent directly to the school, and a representative will respond to your enquiry.
By completing this form you agree to the Manchester Metropolitan University adding your personal data to our prospective students and enquirers database, and to be contacted by the University for promotional purposes with information on our services, benefits and opportunities. We rely upon the legitimate interests lawful basis in order to hold and use your personal data for these purposes.
You can unsubscribe by using links at the bottom of our communications or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about our use of your personal data and your data subject rights, please see our Enquirers and Prospective Student Privacy Notice: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/data-protection/privacy-notices/enquirers-prospective-students/
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Chicago, United States of America