Master's degree in Business ManagementMacromedia University of Applied Sciences
Master's degree in Business Management
All available course dates
Business management entails making sound decisions and leading a company to economic and social success. The right business strategy, highly qualified management skills and the courage to take a new course at the right time, combined with business management skills are pivotal in business success. In the Master’s specialisation in Business Management, you will develop the competence that is indispensable to steer your career towards upper management level.
Contents of the Business Management (M.A.) programme
You will develop a strong conceptual foundation complemented by the thorough know-how of relevant methods and tools, so that you are prepared to advance your career as a top manager. Modules in the Business specialisation include:
- Marketing strategies
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship
- Management Research
- Business Intelligence
- Business Analytics
- Global economic and social development
- Financial services
Admission requirements are as follows:
- Recognised Bachelor's degree
- English language proficiency certificate
- TOEFL (at least 72 out of 120)
- IELTS (at least 6 out of 9)
- CV (curriculum vitae)
- Motivation statement
- Letter of recommendation (by your lecturer or employer)
- Personal interview (optional)
Applicants with a bachelor's degree of 180 ECTS study a four-semester programme, while applicants with 210 ECTS may join the three-semester programme.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
6,500 € per semester
One-off registration fee
- 500 € (EU students)
- 750 € (Non EU students)
Macromedia offers partial scholarships (10-30%) to talented applicants and you can also apply to other organisations.
Students on this M.A. programme are awarded the following master's degree:
- Master of Arts in Business Management
Career prospects after graduation
After completing the M.A. in Business, you have access to numerous opportunities at corporations, media companies, start-ups, marketing agencies and more. Some examples of great opportunities at the top management level are:
- Business Development Manager
- Project manager for marketing strategy
- Business Analyst
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Founder or Managing Director
- Business Unit Manager
- Business consultant
About this institute
Macromedia University of Applied Sciences - Bachelor and Master Programmes
Choosing a university is an important life decision. It's the place where you lay the foundation for your future career network and discover your chosen area of work and start to mould your professional identity. We are delighted that you've...
Why study at Macromedia University of Applied Sciences
- Globally recognised state-approved degrees
- A wide network of more than 500 partners
- Practice projects with well-known companies
- State-of-the-art media labs and facilities
- Small classes and individual guidance
- Strong career prospects after graduation
- Campuses in major media metropolises: Berlin, Munich and Cologne
- International students from all continents
- Programmes entirely in English
Want to know more about Master's degree in Business Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...