Master's degree in Brand ManagementMacromedia University of Applied Sciences
Master's degree in Brand Management
All available course dates
Do you want to understand the real business value of brands? Structural changes in today’s population and the digitalisation of our society demand new brand management skills.
Digital branding forms a new core competence for agencies and companies. Creative and strategic planning skills as well as the cross-media usage of all media channels are required in order to develop and manage brands effectively.
Contents of the Brand Management (M.A.) programme
Students specialising in brand management learn about current brand management issues and gain awareness for the interrelation of brands within complex brand architectures. Students also learn how to combine the field of management with creative planning and prepares them for leadership roles and tasks in brand development, marketing communication and design functions. Key modules include:
- Brand management
- Brand development
- Marketing communications
- Product strategy
- Social media strategy
Admission requirements are as follows:
- Recognised Bachelor's degree
- English language proficiency certificate
- TOEFL (at least 72 out of 120)
- IELTS (at least 6 out of 9)
- CV (curriculum vitae)
- Motivation statement
- Letter of recommendation (by your lecturer or employer)
- Personal interview (optional)
Applicants with a bachelor's degree of 180 ECTS study a four-semester programme, while applicants with 210 ECTS may join the three-semester programme.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
6,500 € per semester
One-off registration fee
- 500 € (EU students)
- 750 € (Non EU students)
Macromedia offers partial scholarships (10-30%) to talented applicants and you can also apply to other organisations.
Students on this M.A. programme are awarded the following master's degree:
- Master of Arts in Media and Communication Management with specialisation in Brand Management
Career prospects after graduation
After you graduate from this M.A. programme, numerous career opportunities open up for you in the international job market. You can find challenging managerial positions corporations, media companies, ad agencies, retailers, luxury manufacturers, marketing agencies and consultancies. Some examples of potential roles are:
- Senior marketing manager
- Brand manager
- Digital marketing manager
- Marketing director
- Product manager
- Brand consultant
About this institute
Macromedia University of Applied Sciences - Bachelor and Master Programmes
Choosing a university is an important life decision. It's the place where you lay the foundation for your future career network and discover your chosen area of work and start to mould your professional identity. We are delighted that you've...
Why study at Macromedia University of Applied Sciences
- Globally recognised state-approved degrees
- A wide network of more than 500 partners
- Practice projects with well-known companies
- State-of-the-art media labs and facilities
- Small classes and individual guidance
- Strong career prospects after graduation
- Campuses in major media metropolises: Berlin, Munich and Cologne
- International students from all continents
- Programmes entirely in English
Want to know more about Master's degree in Brand Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...