Bachelor's degree in International ManagementMacromedia University of Applied Sciences
Bachelor's degree in International Management
All available course dates
Would you like to study management with a strong international and media focus at Germany’s largest private university specialised in media, design and management? Then our bachelor's programme with a specialisation on international management is the perfect match for you.
Modern and cross skilled management skills have become vital in today’s internationalised economy where media and the speed of communication have become as important as the fundamentals of good business administration.
Contents of the International Management (B.A.) programme
Students of the International Management bachelor specialisation acquire extensive expert knowledge in management topics to prepare for a career in business administration, human resource management, distribution and marketing, public relations, and corporate finance. Our carefully coordinated modules include:
- Innovation Processes
- International Accounting and Capital Market Communication
- Digital Business
- International Business
- Special Topics in International Management
Macromedia cooperates with a large number of renowned companies where you will spend a full semester as an intern. You gain practical experience under the supervision of your professors and can start networking with the industry.
Fully accredited semester abroad
Students also spend one fully-accredited semester abroad at one of our worldwide partner universities and gain intensive international experience during their studies.
Admission requirements are as follows:
- Recognised secondary school leaving certificate
- English language proficiency certificate
- TOEFL (at least 72 out of 120)
- IELTS (at least 6 out of 9)
- CV (curriculum vitae)
- Letter of motivation
- Personal interview (optional)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
5,300 € per semester
One-off registration fee
- 500 € (EU students)
- 750 € (Non EU students)
Macromedia offers partial scholarships (10-30%) to talented applicants and you can also apply to other organisations.
Students on this B.A. programme are awarded one of the following bachelor's degrees:
- Bachelor of Arts in Management with specialisation in International Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in International Management
Career prospects after graduation
After you graduate from the B.A. programme in International Management, you will have access to a variety of opportunities all over the world. An exciting and varied range of tasks is waiting for you, ranging from sales, marketing and public relations to accounting, financing and controlling, to human resource management. Some examples of career opportunities for you are :
- International Project Manager
- International Marketing Staff
- International Sales Manager
- International E-commerce Manager
- Internationalisation & Strategy Staff
- Intercultural Communications Manager
- International Market Researcher
- International Communication & Digital Media Manager
- Junior Consultant for Marketing and Strategy
About this institute
Macromedia University of Applied Sciences - Bachelor and Master Programmes
Choosing a university is an important life decision. It's the place where you lay the foundation for your future career network and discover your chosen area of work and start to mould your professional identity. We are delighted that you've...
Why study at Macromedia University of Applied Sciences
- Globally recognised state-approved degrees
- A wide network of more than 500 partners
- Practice projects with well-known companies
- State-of-the-art media labs and facilities
- Small classes and individual guidance
- Strong career prospects after graduation
- Campuses in major media metropolises: Berlin, Munich and Cologne
- International students from all continents
- Programmes entirely in English
Want to know more about Bachelor's degree in International Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...