Luxembourg School of Business
Luxembourg School of Business (LSB) is the first graduate business school in Luxembourg, delivering high-quality management education. LSB offers a part-time Master in Business Administration (Weekend MBA), a Full-Time Master in Management, as well as short specialized programs for individuals and tailor-made programs for companies.
The Master in Management and the Weekend MBA programs are recognized and accredited by the Luxembourg Ministry of Higher Education and Research and our institution is a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the leading global business education network.
|Master in Management (Financial Management Track)||On campus||2 years||Luxembourg City|
|Master in Management (Digital Business and Finance Track)||On campus||2 years||Luxembourg City|
|Master in Management (Strategic Talent Management Track)||On campus||2 years||Luxembourg City|
|Computer Science & IT|
|Data Science & Analytics|
|Master in Management (Data Analytics Track)||On campus||2 years||Luxembourg City|
|Weekend MBA||On campus||2 years||Luxembourg City|
Scholarships & funding
- From the Luxembourgish State
- From Luxembourg School of Business
- Candidates who enroll before the first deadline receive a 5% discount, OR
- Candidates who pay the full tuition in one installment receive a 10% discount
Why study at Luxembourg School of Business
- The Master in Management includes a 6-month paid internship
- Students can choose among 4 specializations ie. Financial Management, Data Analytics, Strategic Talent Management or Digital Business and Finance, all highly demanded by employers
- Focused on employability, the Master in Management of LSB contains an integrated group of courses on career development
- All the courses are taught in English
Awards & Accreditations
Ministry of Higher Education and Research in Luxembourg (2020)
Erasmus + Program (2021)
Student services & facilities
The Career Center maintains close relationships with companies both in Luxembourg as well as internationally. It provides comprehensive support and guidance to students and graduates for securing internships.
Students will be able to consult with your Career Advisor at any time on their career journey. Our Career Advisor support students step by step in their efforts to find an internship.
During the Master in Management, students will be able to participate in an exchange program with partner universities or business schools. These Erasmus and Exchange programs will not require extra tuition fees.
LSB International Office assists students with international mobility, helps them for the time spent abroad and manages the institutional relationships between LSB and its partner universities.
- Vibrant Cultural Life
- International Openness
- Top-Quality Sports Facilities
- Natural Diversity
- Excellent Food and Winde
- A Great Place to make Friends
Average rating 5Based on 18 reviews.
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.