Master's Program in Chemistry, Physical Chemistry
Find the right chemistry in Lund. The Master’s Programme in Physical Chemistry at Lund University provides a broad and fundamental understanding of physical chemistry, theoretical chemistry and chemical physics. Furthermore, you will gain skills and knowledge important for a position in industry or academy. The goal is that after two years you will be able to independently plan, perform and critically evaluate cross-disciplinary projects from a physical chemistry perspective. Lund university offers a creative and lively scientific milieu close to the internationally renowned synchrotron radiation facility MAX IV and the European Spallation Source. Welcome!
A Bachelor’s degree of at least 180 credits or the equivalent, including at least 90 credits in chemistry, of which at least 15 credits must be in physical chemistry. In addition to courses in chemistry, 15 credits in mathematics are required. English Level 6.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Tuition fee SEK 145 000 per year for non-EU/EEA citizens. No fee for EU/EEA citizens.
Credits: 120 ECTS
About this institute
Lund University, founded in 1666, is one of northern Europe’s oldest, broadest and finest universities. The University is ranked among the world’s top 100 universities and offers over 140 international degree programs in subject areas ranging from engineering, science, social...
Why study at Lund University
- A top 100 university in the world.
- Sweden’s top-ranked comprehensive university.
- A top 100 university for graduate employability.
- The #1 choice for international students studying in Sweden, offering a choice of more than 140 international degree programmes, as well as exchange and PhD studies.
- The University was ranked 40th in the Times Higher Education Most International Universities in the World Rankings 2021. We attract students from over 130 different countries.
- Founded in 1666 – one of the oldest and broadest universities in northern Europe.
- A non-profit, public university with 43 700 students.
- Global class environments where students gain cultural perspectives and develop international networks that are highly valued by employers worldwide.
- The breadth of the University creates excellent opportunities for interdisciplinary research and education.
- Lund University is a member of international research-intensive university networks such as LERU and U21.
- Lund is home to many world-leading research environments and is the location for two of Europe’s largest research facilities.
- Students in Lund are given excellent opportunities for business interaction, like the city, with its unique, world-class environment for technology, knowledge, innovation, and entrepreneurship hosts an impressive breadth of global companies.
Want to know more about Master's Program in Chemistry, Physical Chemistry? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...