Master's Program in BiomedicineLund University
About this program
Master's Program in Biomedicine
Our goal is that students that graduate from the programme have developed leading competencies in biomedical research and are well prepared for independent work in society, academia and life science industry. The programme leads to a Master of Medical Science, with a major in Biomedicine and specialisation in industrial or academic biomedical research. Most of the teaching takes place in research environments at the Biomedical Research Centre in Lund, with parts of the teaching located at Max lab IV/European Spallation Source (ESS). All teachers are active research scientists.
A Bachelor’s degree of at least 180 credits in biomedicine, biotechnology, cell and molecular biology, or molecular medicine, including an independent biomedical research project. The degree must include basic chemistry and biochemistry, cell biology, immunology, genetics, microbiology, human physiology and molecular medicine. English Level 6.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Tuition fee SEK 180 000 per year for non-EU/EEA citizens. No fee for EU/EEA citizens.
Credits: 120 ECTS
Message the school
About this institute
Lund University, founded in 1666, is one of northern Europe’s oldest, broadest and finest universities. The University is ranked among the world’s top 100 universities and offers over 140 international degree programs in subject areas ranging from engineering, science, social...
Why study at Lund University
- A top 100 university in the world.
- Sweden’s top-ranked comprehensive university.
- A top 100 university for graduate employability.
- The #1 choice for international students studying in Sweden, offering a choice of more than 140 international degree programmes, as well as exchange and PhD studies.
- The University was ranked 40th in the Times Higher Education Most International Universities in the World Rankings 2021. We attract students from over 130 different countries.
- Founded in 1666 – one of the oldest and broadest universities in northern Europe.
- A non-profit, public university with 43 700 students.
- Global class environments where students gain cultural perspectives and develop international networks that are highly valued by employers worldwide.
- The breadth of the University creates excellent opportunities for interdisciplinary research and education.
- Lund University is a member of international research-intensive university networks such as LERU and U21.
- Lund is home to many world-leading research environments and is the location for two of Europe’s largest research facilities.
- Students in Lund are given excellent opportunities for business interaction, like the city, with its unique, world-class environment for technology, knowledge, innovation, and entrepreneurship hosts an impressive breadth of global companies.
Want to know more about Master's Program in Biomedicine? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...