Bachelor's Program in International BusinessLund University
Bachelor's Program in International Business
Companies and organisations that operate in an international context need employees with international competence and skills, including a solid understanding of cross-border, cross-cultural international business, trade, law, and economics. This programme teaches you how to understand and analyse global trade and its complexity. Your strength lies in the ability to work with analysis and strategy in an international environment. The programme combines courses in business with courses in economics, economic history, statistics, informatics and business law. Semester five gives you plenty of options regarding your course selection. You can study in Sweden, or study abroad as an exchange student. Or you could do an internship to gain practical skills and to prepare you for your future career.
General requirements and courses corresponding to the following Swedish upper secondary school studies: Mathematics 3b/3c (which denotes knowledge of how to solve mathematical problems involving polynomial, rational, exponential and logarithmic functions, and knowledge of the derivative of those functions and the relation of the derivative to the slope of a curve) and Social Studies 1b/1a1+1a2. English Level 6.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Tuition fee SEK 100 000 per year for non-EU/EEA citizens. No fee for EU/EEA citizens.
Credits: 180 ECTS
About this institute
Lund University, founded in 1666, is one of northern Europe’s oldest, broadest and finest universities. The University is ranked among the world’s top 100 universities and offers over 140 international degree programs in subject areas ranging from engineering, science, social...
Why study at Lund University
- A top 100 university in the world.
- Sweden’s top-ranked comprehensive university.
- A top 100 university for graduate employability.
- The #1 choice for international students studying in Sweden, offering a choice of more than 140 international degree programmes, as well as exchange and PhD studies.
- The University was ranked 40th in the Times Higher Education Most International Universities in the World Rankings 2021. We attract students from over 130 different countries.
- Founded in 1666 – one of the oldest and broadest universities in northern Europe.
- A non-profit, public university with 43 700 students.
- Global class environments where students gain cultural perspectives and develop international networks that are highly valued by employers worldwide.
- The breadth of the University creates excellent opportunities for interdisciplinary research and education.
- Lund University is a member of international research-intensive university networks such as LERU and U21.
- Lund is home to many world-leading research environments and is the location for two of Europe’s largest research facilities.
- Students in Lund are given excellent opportunities for business interaction, like the city, with its unique, world-class environment for technology, knowledge, innovation, and entrepreneurship hosts an impressive breadth of global companies.
Want to know more about Bachelor's Program in International Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Melbourne (Australia), Australia