Certified Brand Manager
Develop core branding skills by analysing the function of Brands as a mechanism of executing business strategy throughout the internal brand-led behaviour and culture as well as through the customer journey experience.
- Our courses are taught in English, so a good level of understanding is necessary
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Branding ABCs.
- When and How to Brand
- Heating Up Your Branding Iron.
- Finding a Niche You Can Fill: Researching Your Market
- Filling Your Niche: Positioning Your Brand
- Putting Your Brand into Words
- Naming Your Brand
- Designing Your Logo and Tagline
- Countdown to Takeoff: Planning Your Brand Launch
- Introducing Your Brand to Publicity
- Advertising and Promoting Your Brand
- Ten Truths about Branding
Scholarships & funding
Through its scholarship programs, between 10% and 30% on the tuition fees only depending on the case, LSBE and its professors wish to support single-parent students, orphan students and economic victims of the Covid-19 situation.
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the institute website.
Fully online (LMS and 1h/week live webinar)
Course fee: £1,200.00
At the end of this program, you will be a Certified Brand Manager ready to strengthen your organisational brand, to develop and maintain deeper, lasting relationships with customers and position a brand which is relevant, distinct and engaging for your target customers.
About this institute
London School of Business and Education
London School of Business & Education is a private, independent higher education institution located in the heart of bustling London. LSBE UK offers an innovative solution for active professionals who wish to benefit from self-paced and flexible studies available from...
Want to know more about Certified Brand Manager? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Graduate diploma / certificate
Diploma / certificate
Diploma / certificate