Marketing (Including Foundation Year) BA (Hons) (Full-time)London Metropolitan University
Marketing (Including Foundation Year) BA (Hons) (Full-time)
Why study this course?
Our four-year Marketing (including foundation year) BA (Hons) degree has a built-in preparatory year (Year 0), which provides an alternative route into university if you don't have traditional qualifications or can't meet the entry requirements for a three-year undergraduate marketing degree.
As part of the degree, you'll have the chance to work towards a professional marketing qualification from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
During your foundation degree you’ll get a broad introduction to business in a supportive environment. The foundation year is intended to boost your confidence, improve your academic skills and unlock your potential so that you’re well-equipped to continue your studies in the subsequent three years of this marketing degree.
You will share your foundation year with students on other foundation year courses, giving you a taste of a variety of other business-related disciplines as well as marketing.
Year 1, 2 and 3 are more focused on the principles and practice of marketing, as you study the same course content and modules as students studying our Marketing BA (Hons) degree.
With opportunities to specialise in social media, project management, customer relationship management (CRM) and more, you’ll learn to be an effective and innovative marketer capable of operating in a wide range of environments.
You'll graduate from the degree with the same title and award as those who studied the traditional three-year course. Following the foundation year, there is some flexibility to specialise in a different area of business should you choose to.
In addition to the University's standard entry requirements, you should have:
- At least one A level (or a minimum of 32 UCAS points from an equivalent Level 3 qualification, eg BTEC Subsidiary/National/BTEC Extended Diploma)
- English Language GCSE at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Development for Success in Business
- Orientation for Success in Higher Education
- The Context of Business
- Using and Managing Data and Information
- Assessing the Marketing Environment
- Business Communications
- Fundamentals of Management
- Principles and Practice in Marketing
- Understanding and Managing Marketing Information
- Communications and Digital Marketing
- Consumer Insights and Research
- Global Marketing and Brand Management
- Learning through Work
- Creating a Winning Business 1
- Organisation Design and Management
- Social Media
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Planning and Strategy
- Marketing and Communications Project
- Driving Innovation in Marketing
- Learning through Work 2
- Organising and Managing Across Cultures
- Professional Experience Year Placement
- Project Management
- Services Marketing
Modules and module details are subject to change over time
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- UK/EU students: £9,250 per year
- International students: £12,700 per year
This marketing degree will allow you to work in a range of sectors, in areas such as:
- Brand marketing
- Market research
- Digital marketing
- B2B marketing
- Product marketing.
About this institute
London Metropolitan University
Based in England’s historic capital city, London Metropolitan University has a rich history of education with its roots dating back to 1848. Taking its current form following a merger of two well-renowned universities in 2002, it offers a wide range...
Want to know more about Marketing (Including Foundation Year) BA (Hons) (Full-time)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Alliance, United States of America
7,300 EUR-8,800 EUR
9,150 EUR-10,300 EUR
8,000 EUR-8,700 EUR