Marketing BA (Full-time)
Why study this course?
On this course you'll explore key marketing theories and learn to challenge existing concepts. The knowledge and skills you'll gain will help you to build a career in marketing or other managerial roles.
You'll also have the opportunity to study for a professional marketing qualification from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), enabling you to apply your knowledge in a work environment.
This Marketing BA degree will help you develop an extensive understanding of marketing through a combination of academic teaching and practical training. Throughout the course you'll critically engage with theory and apply your knowledge to real-world marketing challenges.
The course is taught by experts in marketing, who will bring the workplace into the classroom with industry insights and contemporary business cases that mirror the rapidly changing environment of the industry. Guest speakers from a wide range of industries will support the delivery of the Program and enhance your learning experience.
We've designed the course according to the needs of the industry and to prepare you for a successful career in marketing. You'll experience the industry environment through work placement modules, such as Learning Through Work or Creating a Winning Business. There you’ll gain capabilities such as problem solving, critical self-reflection and other industry related skills. We also facilitate language modules to support your international career aspirations.
After graduation you'll be able to take several routes into a career in marketing. You'll be able to work in a large organisation as part of a specialised graduate scheme or begin your career in a smaller organisation where you can gain a broad appreciation of marketing.
In addition to the University's standard entry requirements, you should have:
- A minimum of grades CCC in three A levels in academic or business subjects (or a minimum of 96 UCAS points from an equivalent Level 3 qualification, eg BTEC National, OCR Diploma or Advanced Diploma)
- English Language and Mathematics GCSE at grade C/grade 4 or above (or equivalent)
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Assessing the Marketing Environment
- Business Communications
- Fundamentals of Management
- Principles and Practice in Marketing
- Understanding and Managing Marketing Information
- Communications and Digital Marketing
- Consumer Insights and Research
- Creating a Winning Business 1
- Global Marketing and Brand Management
- Learning through Work
- Organisation Design and Management
- Social Media
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Planning and Strategy
- Marketing and Communications Project
- Driving Innovation in Marketing
- Learning through Work 2
- Organising and Managing Across Cultures
- Professional Experience Year Placement
- Project Management
- Services Marketing
Modules and module details are subject to change over time
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- UK/EU students: £9,250 per year
- International students: £12,700 per year
As a marketing professional you'll be able to work in almost any sector, from financial services and consumer goods to charities.
You can choose to specialise in research, communications or brand management. Alternatively, you can develop your career in a specific type of marketing, such as product, service, consumer or business to business (B2B).
About this institute
London Metropolitan University
Based in England’s historic capital city, London Metropolitan University has a rich history of education with its roots dating back to 1848. Taking its current form following a merger of two well-renowned universities in 2002, it offers a wide range...
Want to know more about Marketing BA (Full-time)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Alliance, United States of America
7,300 EUR-8,800 EUR
9,150 EUR-10,300 EUR
8,000 EUR-8,700 EUR