Health and Human Sciences; PsychologyLondon Metropolitan University
The Institution for Health and Human Sciences; Psychology has modern laboratories food preparation areas and treatment rooms housing state of the art equipment. The university has invested in a new science center containing a "SuperLab" for almost 300 students. Many courses are professionally recognized and qualify directly for a profession. The institute has a stimulating and encouraging environment to study psychology in. The school's internationally recongnized research capacity covers many areas including abnormal, cognitive, criminal, professional and health psychology. Close contacts with businesses and specialist organizations such as the National Forensic Laboratories ensures that the course offering is kept relevant and gives great possibilities for cooperation. The institution also has strong contacts with China, South Africa and The United States for chemistry, food microbiology and nutrition. The institution received the highest rating in the latest QAA survey for their progam design, organization, their way of teaching, their student services and counseling and for management of the institution's resources.
- A senior high school diploma with a good average grade
- Language requirements are as follows.
- IELTS: 5.5. With all parts 5.0 or higher
- TOEFL: 550 or 213 I the computer based test with a 4 in TWE (Test of Written English)
- Cambridge First Certificate (FCE): with a Grade B
- Cambridge Advanced (CAE): with Grade C
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Fees are 3,145 £ per year.
- Biological and Medicinal Chemistry
- Biological Sciences (& joint)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Chemistry (& joint)
- Consumer Studies (joint only)
- Cosmetic Science
- Extended Degree: Biology/Chemistry Route
- Food and Consumer Studies
- Forensic Science (& joint)
- Health Promotion
- Herbal Medicinal Science
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Medical Bioscience
- Nutrition, Exercise and Health
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Sports Nutrition
- Sports Psychology and Performance
- Sports Science (& joint)
- Sports Science and Coaching
- Sports Therapy
- B.Sc. Hons Psychology
- MSc in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- MSc in Forensic Psychology
- Practitioner Doctorate in Occupational Psychology
About this institute
London Metropolitan University
Based in England’s historic capital city, London Metropolitan University has a rich history of education with its roots dating back to 1848. Taking its current form following a merger of two well-renowned universities in 2002, it offers a wide range...
Want to know more about Health and Human Sciences; Psychology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...