Artificial Inteligence MA (Full-time)London Metropolitan University
Artificial Inteligence MA (Full-time)
Why study this course?
Our Artificial Intelligence MSc degree is the ideal choice if you want to progress or start your career in the computer science, data or software engineering industry. The course is designed for those who want to play a part in transforming the relationship between people and technology, as well as those who want to be on the forefront of the current digital revolution that is spanning all sectors – from science and engineering to business and entertainment.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is no longer confined to academic research, it’s a growing area of computer science that is beginning to be utilised across all industries that want to gain more from their technology by adding intelligence and learning capabilities to their products.
On this course you’ll learn how to develop AI software and apply AI methods through:
- Collecting, aggregating, filtering and transporting data from files, databases and live data sources in real-time
- Modelling, extracting, correlating and analysing data from memory and repositories in automatic, interactive and batch modes of operation
- Designing, developing and testing intelligent programs, which can perform automated reasoning and learning
- Constructing and controlling autonomous devices, such as robots and drones
You will be required to have:
- A 2:2 UK degree (or equivalent) in computer or data science, computer, software or network engineering, computing or ICT, cyber security
You will also be considered if you have:
- A 2:2 UK degree (or equivalent) that requires mathematics and computing skills, including mathematics, physics, chemistry, economics, business or finance
Applicants with relevant professional experience will also be considered.
Programming skills with one of the popular languages such as Java or Python would also be a great advantage.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Computing and the Internet of Things
- Data Warehousing and Big Data
- Information Security
- MSc Project
- Machine Learning
- Semantic Technologies
Modules and module details are subject to change over time
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- UK/EU students: £8,950 per year
- International students: £13,250 per year
Our Artificial Intelligence MSc provides a solid foundation for further qualifications in professional areas that require knowledge of applied mathematics, as well as further study at PhD level. The study of AI is both challenging and hugely rewarding. Learning about the process of extracting, acquiring and growing our knowledge has a great impact on our understanding of how human intelligence works.
About this institute
London Metropolitan University
Based in England’s historic capital city, London Metropolitan University has a rich history of education with its roots dating back to 1848. Taking its current form following a merger of two well-renowned universities in 2002, it offers a wide range...
Want to know more about Artificial Inteligence MA (Full-time)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...