Advertising, Marketing Communications and Public Relations BA (Full-time)London Metropolitan University
Advertising, Marketing Communications and Public Relations BA (Full-time)
Why study this course?
Designed to equip you for a successful career in marketing communications and public relations, this undergraduate degree explores the drivers and dynamics of the communications industry, covering the key elements of modern theory and practice.
Studying in London means you'll be immersed in one of the world's most important centres for advertising, communications and public relations with plenty of opportunities for industry experience. The course is recognised by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations and you'll also have the opportunity to apply for accreditation from the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
This undergraduate course will equip you with the skills and knowledge to begin a career in the advertising, communications and public relations industry. Work-related learning is integrated into your course and we ensure that all undergraduates in our business school have the opportunity to undertake career-enhancing modules. The University will advertise suitable opportunities and provide guidance on completing the application processes, but please note that we can’t guarantee you a work placement experience.
In addition to the University's standard entry requirements, you should have:
- A minimum of grades CCC in three A levels in academic or business subjects (or a minimum of 96 UCAS points from an equivalent Level 3 qualification, eg BTEC National, OCR Diploma or Advanced Diploma)
- English Language and Mathematics GCSE at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
If you don't have traditional qualifications or can't meet the entry requirements for this undergraduate degree, you may still be able to gain entry by completing our Marketing (including foundation year) BA (Hons).
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Assessing the Marketing Environment
- Introduction to Media Culture and Society
- Principles and Practice in Marketing
- Public Relations
- Understanding and Managing Marketing Information
- Advertising Theory, Process and Practice
- Communications and Digital Marketing
- Consumer Insights and Research
- Consumer PR and Media Relations
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Learning through Work
- Social Media
- Communication Theory and Concepts
- Corporate Communications
- Marketing and Communications Project
- Public Relations in Practice
- Creative Advertising and Copywriting
- Learning through Work 2
- Managing Corporate Reputation
- Professional Experience Year Placement
- Services Marketing
Modules and module details are subject to change over time
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- UK/EU students: £9,250 per year
- International students: £12,700 per year
This course prepares you for a career in one of the many sectors of the marketing and advertising industry, and also makes excellent preparation for postgraduate study.
Our previous graduates have gone on to work at companies such as AOL, Ambient Media Worldwide, JCDecaux and Ogilvy & Mather. Popular roles include copywriter, marketing executive, press officer and PR manager.
About this institute
London Metropolitan University
Based in England’s historic capital city, London Metropolitan University has a rich history of education with its roots dating back to 1848. Taking its current form following a merger of two well-renowned universities in 2002, it offers a wide range...
Want to know more about Advertising, Marketing Communications and Public Relations BA (Full-time)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Alliance, United States of America
7,300 EUR-8,800 EUR
9,150 EUR-10,300 EUR
8,000 EUR-8,700 EUR