Management of Public Health, MSc in Health Sciences
The aim of the program is to educate specialists for practical public health management activities, research, pedagogical work and/or public health doctoral studies. The program is intended for graduates already holding a bachelor’s or master’s degree, who are seeking to broaden their understanding and knowledge in the field of health care management
- Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
- Transcript of Grades shall be attached to the Bachelor’s Degree Diploma.
- Bachelor’s Degree curricula shall be related to Health Sciences.
- High School Certificate is required, too.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Public Health and Health Care, Management and Organizational Governance, Health Ethics and Human Relations, Health Policy and Strategy, Health Impact Assessment, Applied Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Qualitative Research Methods, Research Work.
Health Information Management, Health Economics and Applied Finances, Health Law, Health Care Organization Practice, Preparation and Defence of Master’s Thesis.
The tuition fee for students is 4200 EUR/year
MSc in Health Sciences
- Work in managerial positions of health care and public health provider institutions at local, national or international levels;
- Serve at health-related NGOs, public health projects, actions and initiatives, as well as WHO Europe and different European health policy institutions;
- Work at pharmaceutical and insurance industry;
- Play leadership roles in the health care system;
- Pursue a professional career in research and teaching in the field of health care management.
About this institute
Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
The University is the largest institution of higher education for biomedical sciences in Lithuania, successfully integrating studies, research, and clinical practice. LSMU consists of two main academies: Medical Academy and Veterinary Academy. Students of medicine, odontology, and nursing gain their...
Want to know more about Master in Management of Public Health? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
COVID-19: Support for Current and Prospective Students
We believe in making study abroad a safe, positive experience for everyone. Find out what we're doing to help our users in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...