Applied Public Health, MSc in Health Sciences
The degree program Applied Public Health aims to provide competencies for students wishing to pursue a career in public and private health sectors as well as in non-governmental organizations. The MPH degree is the most widely recognized professional credentials for leadership in public health. The program is intended for graduates already holding a bachelor’s or master’s degree, who are seeking to broaden their understanding and knowledge in the field of public health.
International students could be admitted into the English program of the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences if they provide the legalized high school or college certificate and transcript (officially translated into English). Good grades in biology, chemistry, and physics will give preference. Good knowledge of the English language is obligatory.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Introduction to Public Health and Health Care System, Environmental Health, Health Ethics and Law, Health Informatics and Research, Applied Epidemiology.
Health Policy and Strategy, Health Economics, Management of Changes, Health Psychology and Human Relations, Methods of Data Analysis, Preparation and Defence of Master’s Thesis.
The tuition fee for students is 5,500 EUR/year
MSc in Health Sciences
- Work in public health care services in local, national and international public health centers and other institutions;
- Work in the inter-sectorial field within NGOs and public health projects, actions and initiatives;
- Play leadership and managerial roles in the health care system;
- Continue your education by entering PhD programs;
- Pursue a professional career in research and teaching in the fields of communicable and non-communicable disease epidemiology, health care service research, preventive medicine and other areas.
About this institute
Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
The University is the largest institution of higher education for biomedical sciences in Lithuania, successfully integrating studies, research, and clinical practice. LSMU consists of two main academies: Medical Academy and Veterinary Academy. Students of medicine, odontology, and nursing gain their...
Want to know more about Master in Applied Public Health? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...