About this program
Executive Master’s in International Hotel Management
The Executive Master’s in International Hotel Management gives you the flexibility to combine your current career with a nine-month study program that allows you to design your own academic journey.
It blends distance learning with on-campus courses – with the option of completing all studies online– in a range of modules such as revenue management,finance and sustainability.
Following the course, you can opt for six months of industry experience either at your current company or through an internship arranged by Les Roches Marbella.
As a Les Roches student, you are supported throughout by our expert careers advisory service and gain access to our unrivalled network, further helping boost your career prospects. This program is perfect for hospitality professionals looking to accelerate their career while they work.
Must be proficient in English for higher education studies. English language exam scores (issued in the last 12 months) are required from candidates who are not native English speakers, or who have not spent the last two years in full-time English education.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Packed with high-level business and management content, including marketing, finance, modelling, revenue management, analytics and leadership behaviors.
Semester 2 (2 module):
Focuses on international hotel management essentials, including human resources, business strategy, project management and real estate/investment. Concludes with a hospitality business Capstone project that challenges you to find actual solutions in a real-world context.
An optional six-month professional internship gives you the opportunity to apply everything you have learned in class to a real-world setting.
For the on campus sessions, students receive a master class per module from an industry expert, along with a networking evening out every week on campus.
Online + 6 weeks on-campus
4 weeks on campus over 6 months
Term 2 (3 months)
2 weeks on campus over 3 months
Classes available 24/7, with weekly tutorials. (2 weeks on-campus optional)
Optional (6 months)
Tuition fees: 23,905 EUR
- Gain expertise in managing high-end hotels
- Master all aspects of hotel operations
- Discover the latest business management theories and strategies
- Master the techniques for value creation in luxury
Message the school
About this institute
Les Roches Global Hospitality Education
Founded in Switzerland in 1954, Les Roches Global Hospitality Education offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in the fields of hospitality, tourism and event management. We have campuses in Switzerland, Spain and China, providing a unique learning environment to a culturally...
Why study at Les Roches Global Hospitality Education
- A degree from Les Roches is your passport to a global career. Not just in hospitality, but in any industry where employers prize empathy, creativity, leadership and cultural fluency.
- Recognized globally for our commitment to Swiss-style, hands-on learning, Les Roches is unique among leading international hospitality schools. Small class sizes and a low student-to-faculty ratio make our campus community feel like a family. We take a highly personalized approach to your education as you carve out your own path to success.
- Real-world experience plays a key role in your education here. Professional internships, business field trips and consultancy projects give you a chance to apply all that you’ve learned, gain new insights and grow your industry network, so you graduate well-equipped for the very best career opportunities.
Want to know more about Executive Master’s in International Hotel Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...