Sales Management MasterclassLEORON Professional Development Institute
Sales Management Masterclass
All available course dates
About this program
Sales Management Masterclass - a 3-day course by LEORON
The Quota® System provides tools/training that cover every aspect of sales development from: sales management coaching; sales conference delivery; reinforcement and follow-up; CRM tracking of sales metrics; and sales training. Quota® has combined a unique blend of over 30 years of research; practical experience and academic instruction to create an outstanding learning experience that, simply put, produces results!
The course is suitable for sales personnel, account managers, sales managers.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- The Evolution of Selling
The Sales Cycle
- Key Events of the Sales Cycle
- Securing a Next Key Event
- Portfolio Management
Stage 1 - Prospecting
- Building a daily prospecting plan
- Introductory Script
Stage 1 - Prospecting
- Getting Through ‘Gate Keepers’
- Leaving Messages
- Handling Prospecting Obstacles
Stage 2 - Qualifying:
- Identifying High-Potential Prospects
- Sales Funnels
- B.P.O.U.T. Steps to Qualifying
- Writing Direct Mail
- Writing Target Letters
Stage 3 - The Initial Meeting:
Business development practices
- Meeting your client
- Confidence Builders
- Confidence Breakers
- 6 Steps to a Professional Greeting
- Individual Motivators
- Organization Motivators
Stage 4 – Needs Analysis:
- Sales Communication Skills
- Features & Benefits
- Probing Techniques
- How to conduct a needs analysis
Stage 5 – Product/Service Demo:
- How to prepare a presentation
- The importance of Committee
- Interviewing before presenting
- I.B.O.A.T. presentation format
- Preparing a presentation agenda
Sales Management Overview
Field Coaching Competencies
- Field Coaching Models
- Coach Communication Skills
- Coaching Delivery Process
- Managing Different Personalities
- Coach Reinforcement & Follow Up
Conducting Memorable Sales
- Sales Meeting Ground Rules
- Tips & Techniques
- 5-Step Sales Meeting Structure
- Follow Up memo/email
- How to add ‘Sizzle’!
- Sales Meeting Preparation Form
- Q’ube™ sales meeting game
Sales Performance Tracking (CRM)
- Review CRM tool
- Implementation Rules
- Inputs vs. Outputs
- Frontlog Management
- SCAR Analysis
- Tracking Levels
- Team Forecasting
For the complete course outline, please send an enquiry.
Tuition fee: $3290
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will receive a Certificate of course completition by the CPSA Sales Institute.
Message the school
About this institute
LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON is the fastest growing global training institute in the World, having evolved over the past 11 years into a dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions to both individuals and businesses. Our locations...
Why study at LEORON Professional Development Institute
- LEORON have worked with some of the largest companies in the World - but importantly we care about the individual. Through our Customer Happiness Team we ensure that everyone who attends a LEORON course has the support before, during and after to ensure their training needs are met.
- We offer the highest level of training delivery, whether that be in our live-virtual training or in-classroom sessions, with our expert instructors guiding you through everything so that you’re left feeling assured and confident to utilise your new knowledge going forward.
Want to know more about Sales Management Masterclass? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!