International Certificate in Advanced Wealth ManagementLEORON Professional Development Institute
International Certificate in Advanced Wealth Management
All available course dates
About this program
International Certificate in Advanced Wealth Management - 5 Days Open Course
This International Certificate in Advanced Wealth Management is a higher level pathway for wealth management
professionals who have already achieved the level 3 International Certificate in Wealth and Investment Management (ICWIM).
The course explores the wide range of assets and investment products available in the market at an advanced level.
As a result of participating in this course delegates will:
- acquire the knowledge to assess a client’s current financial position,
- provide suitable investment recommendations and
- respond appropriately to the changing needs of the client and circumstances of the market.
The course discusses the macro-economic context of investment advice and planning, the main asset classes, the main investment products, identification, measurement and assessment of investment risks and returns, portfolio planning, construction, review and maintenance and the provision of investment advice including the ability to analyse
clients’ circumstances and apply suitable investment product recommendations to meet client-led objectives.
The International Certificate in Advanced Wealth Management course is suitable for international candidates working in private banking and wealth management roles. The course is a progression from the level 3 International Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management or the International Certificate in Wealth Management (discontinued in 2014).
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The topics covered in this 5 days open course are as follows:
ELEMENT 1: CASH AND MONEY MARKETS
1.1 Cash Deposits
1.2 Money Market Funds
ELEMENT 2: BONDS
2.1 Characteristics and Types of Bonds
2.2 Risk and Return
2.3 Bond Analysis
ELEMENT 3: EQUITIES
3.1 Characteristics and Types of Equities
3.2 Risk and Return
3.3 Equity Analysis
ELEMENT 4: OTHER INVESTMENTS
4.1 Foreign Exchange
ELEMENT 5: COLLECTIVE INVESTMENTS
5.1 Open ended Funds
5.2 Exchange Traded Funds
5.3 Closed ended Funds
5.4 Life Assurance based investments
5.5 Alternative Investments
5.6 Fund selection and fund provider research
ELEMENT 6: FINANCIAL ADVICE
6.1 Investment Advice Process
6.2 International Considerations
6.3 Trusts and Foundations
ELEMENT 7: PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
Risk and Return
Evaluating investment performance
Tuition fee: $4190
As a second step in the CISI’s wealth management pathway, this course consolidates knowledge acquired from the ICWIM and allows progression to the specialist Chartered Wealth Manager Qualification
Upon successful completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Exhibit advanced expertise in Wealth Management industry.
- Explore the core challenges which Wealth Management faces.
- Acquire an understanding of the basics of core products available in the wealth management market.
- Gain improved expertise in financial advice.
- Become associated with a Chartered professional body and take advantage of an extensive range of benefits.
Message the school
About this institute
LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON is the fastest growing global training institute in the World, having evolved over the past 11 years into a dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions to both individuals and businesses. Our locations...
Why study at LEORON Professional Development Institute
- LEORON have worked with some of the largest companies in the World - but importantly we care about the individual. Through our Customer Happiness Team we ensure that everyone who attends a LEORON course has the support before, during and after to ensure their training needs are met.
- We offer the highest level of training delivery, whether that be in our live-virtual training or in-classroom sessions, with our expert instructors guiding you through everything so that you’re left feeling assured and confident to utilise your new knowledge going forward.
Want to know more about International Certificate in Advanced Wealth Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!