Master's Degree in Gastronomic and Advertising Photography (in Spanish only)
The Master in Gastronomic and Advertising Photography fuses gastronomic fame with graphic communication of this trend of recent years. The essence of the program transcends photography itself and addresses disciplines of the profession such as styling or art direction in order to respond to the needs of the labor market.
The program promotes creativity through a specialization in gastronomic and advertising photography that helps to generate synergies between expanding sectors and that allows the creation of professional quality commercial or personal projects.
THIS PROGRAM IS TAUGHT 100% IN SPANISH
Candidates who have completed university studies and obtained the corresponding degree must present a copy of:
- University degree certificate
- Academic record
In addition to the admissions interview, the evaluation will also consider any other type of submitted material related to the program.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Tools and technologies for image capture
- Cameras and optics.
- Capture software.
- Lighting in studio.
- Outdoor lighting.
Tools and technologies for image processing
- Retouching and digital photomontage.
- 2D and 3D integration.
- Organization of workflows.
Photographic technique and language. Contemporary visual culture. Art direction and design
- From concept to production.
- Processes and methodologies of art direction.
- Creative direction.
- Theory and practice of design.
- Graphic design and editorial and web layout.
- Production Design.
Product and gastronomy
The world of food
- Food and cooking history.
- Food representation history.
- Trends in contemporary gastronomy.
- Creation and interpretation of recipes.
- Haute cuisine and signature and designer cuisine.
- Personalities and places of gastronomy.
- Books, magazines, blogs, magazines and specialized websites.
Professional environment. Related disciplines. Art direction
- Casting and model management.
- Location management and production design for product and gastronomy.
- Styling, art direction and photography for advertising campaigns, editorials and institutions.
- Foodpairing and composition on dishes.
- Home economy and ""natural"" styling.
- Reporting and storytelling on product and gastronomy.
- Industrial and institutional report.
- Classic and contemporary still life.
- Advanced techniques of product photography, food and gastronomy.
- Advanced cocktail photography techniques.
- Shooting in studio.
- Shooting on location or decorated.
- Outdoor shooting.
- Portraits of personalities and places of ""food"" and gastronomy.
- Events and portraits in context.
- Retouching, color correction and digital photomontage in product photography, food and gastronomy.
- The moving image in food and gastronomy.
- Write about and about cooking for different audiences.
Profession. The photographer
- The commercial and author portfolio.
- Platforms and broadcast channels.
- Labor orientation: agencies and representatives, types of contracts, image and copyright, legal and remuneration issues.
- Cross-sectional and interdisciplinary workshops with professionals.
- Personal practices.
Final master project
Scholarships & funding
This program is taught 100% in Spanish.
Master's Degree in Advertising and Gastronomic Photography
Credits: 60 ECTS
- Gastronomic photography
- Editorial photography and advertising
- Product photography
- Event photography
- Photography in advertising agencies
- Director @ of photography in magazines
- Photographic postproduction specialist
- Director @ studio
- Study assistant
- Social media manager
About this institute
LCI Barcelona is the school of design, creativity and innovation of Barcelona with the greatest international projection due to the Canadian network LCI Education, where the school belongs, and its 23 campuses spread around 5 continents. After the association between...
Want to know more about Master's Degree in Gastronomic and Advertising Photography (in Spanish only)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Diploma / certificate
British Columbia, Canada
Le Bouveret, Switzerland