About this program
Master's Degree in Fashion and Advertising Photography (in Spanish only)
The Master in Fashion and Advertising Photography aims to turn its students into professionals capable of generating trends from their own creative vision from multiple competencies and skills from the world of photography, fashion, styling and communication.
Focused on Fashion and Lifestyle Photography, the program combines the individual aspirations and style of students with the demands of a constantly evolving industry.
The Master in Fashion and Advertising Photography encourages creativity and innovation to develop professional quality commercial, advertising and personal visual projects with a strong author's stamp.
THIS PROGRAM IS TAUGHT 100% IN SPANISH
Candidates who have completed university studies and obtained the corresponding degree must present a copy of:
- University degree certificate
- Academic record
In addition to the admissions interview, the evaluation will also consider any other type of submitted material related to the program.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Tools and technologies for image capture
- Cameras and optics.
- Capture software.
- Lighting in studio.
- Outdoor lighting.
Tools and technologies for image processing
- Retouching and digital photomontage.
- 2D and 3D integration.
- Organization of workflows.
Photographic technique and language. Contemporary visual culture. Art and design direction
- From concept to production.
- Processes and methodologies of art direction.
- Creative direction.
- Theory and practice of design.
- Graphic design and editorial and web layout.
- Production Design.
Fashion and lifestyle
The world of fashion. Lifestyle
- History of fashion design.
- History of fashion photography.
- Contemporary fashion design and photography.
- People and Lifestyle.
- Trends and coolhunting.
- Magazines and magazines online.
- Fashion, lifestyle and social media.
Professional environment. Related disciplines. Art direction
- Casting and model management.
- Production design for fashion and lifestyle.
- Makeup and hairdressing.
- Styling, art direction and photography for advertising campaigns, editorials, brands and beauty.
- Storytelling in fashion and lifestyle.
- Shooting in studio.
- Shooting on location or decorated.
- Outdoor shooting.
- Shooting on the catwalk.
- Events, concerts and portraits in context.
- Retouch, color correction and digital photomontage in fashion.
- The moving image in fashion and lifestyle.
Profession. The photographer
- The commercial and author portfolio.
- Platforms and broadcast channels.
- Employment orientation: agencies and representatives, types of contracts, image and copyright, legal and retributive questions.
- Cross-sectional and interdisciplinary workshops with professionals.
- Personal practices.
Final master project
Scholarships & funding
No scholarship options are available for this program.
This program is taught 100% in Spanish.
Please fill in the request information form to find out more about our tuition fees.
Credits: 60 ECTS
- Director of photography in fashion companies
- Fashion event photography
- Lighting expert for other photographers
- Photography in advertising agencies
- Postproduction specialist
- Director @ of photography in magazines
- Fashion photography publications specialist
- Director @ studio
- Study assistant
Message the school
About this institute
LCI Barcelona is the most international School of Design and Visual Arts in the Catalan capital thanks to the 23 campuses that the Canadian network LCI Education, to which we belong, has spread across the 5 continents. Our educational offer...
Why study at LCI Barcelona
LCI Barcelona offers students the possibility of maximizing their talent and creative capacity to begin to achieve their goals and everything they set out to do. All the programs taught pursue the same objective: to provide quality teaching that guarantees student empowerment through theoretical and practical knowledge and opens doors to the world of work with a guarantee of success.
Why you should study with us?
Because of the internationality that brings the LCI Education Network, a strong relationship between the school and companies, professors with professional experience, the exclusive Portfolio platform that allows students and alumni to give visibility to their projects and get in contact with recruiters and the Learning By Doing methodology, committed to practical training based on the project culture and design thinking.
Want to know more about Master's Degree in Fashion and Advertising Photography (in Spanish only)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!