Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design (English or Spanish)
The fashion designer is a professional capable of transforming ideas and concepts into textile design products that respond to a public need and market trends. To create all kinds of collections and garments, designers carry out an innovative and creative analysis and seek economic, productive, environmental and socio-cultural viability.
Felicidad Duce, the LCI Barcelona Fashion School, has more than 90 years of experience teaching the best designers so that they can occupy the most important positions in this creative sector.
Enrolment is open to people who have the academic requirement for admission, a High School degree or equivalent (or who have passed the university entrance exam for those over 25 years old), or who are in a position to obtain it before the enrolment period for higher artistic education, or those who provide the certificate proving that they have passed the exam for people who do not have the academic requirement.
Applicants who do not meet the academic admission requirement may access the Higher Art Education in Design by passing a maturity test in relation to the objectives of High School.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Creativity and Techniques for Expressing Form I
- Graphic Representations and Styling
- Color Theory and Investigation
- Textile Structures and Treatments
- Pattern Making I
- Cutting and Assembly Workshop I
- History and Theory of Art and Design
- History of Clothing
- Digital Technology I
- Systems of Representation in Fashion Design
- Creativity and Techniques for Expressing Form II
- Sociology of Design I
- Digital Presentation Techniques
- Graphic Investigation for Computer Media and Audiovisuals
- Principles of Design: Visual Perception
- Principles of Design: Visual Language
- Sociology of Design II
- Textile Products and Processes
- Knitting Machine Techniques and Processes
- Pattern Making II
- Cutting and Assembly Workshop II
- Business Management
- Fashion Design Projects I
- Flat Technical Drawing and Description
- Ecological Materials
- Digital Projects
- Fashion Design Projects with the Knitting Machine
- Printing Techniques and Processes
- Pattern Making III
- Cutting and Assembly Workshop III
- Fashion Marketing
- Digital Technology II
- Styling Projects and Creativity
- Fashion Design Projects II
- Interdisciplinary Projects: Sketchbook
- Art and Styling Direction
- Digital Technology III
- Interdisciplinary Projects: Illustration
- Application of Digital Pattern Making Techniques
- Communicating with Suppliers
- Final Project
Scholarships & funding
Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design
Credits: 240 ECTS
- Fashion design and clothing
- Coolhunter - trend researcher
- Art direction
- Creative advisor in fashion communication
- Theatrical and film costumes
- Accessories design
- Textile design
- Design and management of corporate image
- Business management of creative activities
- Customized or corporate designs
- Fashion and clothing design for specific activities
- Fashion magazines
- Tailoring and custom-made design
- Design, research and development of new concepts, materials, applications and products
- Research and teaching
Endorsed by more than 90 years of teaching experience of Felicidad Duce, LCI Barcelona Fashion School, this program provides you with the training, technique and tools necessary to occupy the best jobs in the sector industries.
About this institute
LCI Barcelona is the school of design and visual arts in Barcelona with the greatest international projection due to the Canadian network LCI Education, where the school belongs, and its 23 campuses spread around 5 continents. After the association between...
Why study at LCI Barcelona
LCI Barcelona offers students the possibility of maximizing their talent and creative capacity to begin to achieve their goals and everything they set out to do. All the programs taught pursue the same objective: to provide quality teaching that guarantees student empowerment through theoretical and practical knowledge and opens doors to the world of work with a guarantee of success.
Why you should study with us?
Because of the internationality that brings the LCI Education Network, a strong relationship between the school and companies, professors with professional experience, the exclusive Portfolio platform that allows students and alumni to give visibility to their projects and get in contact with recruiters and the Learning By Doing methodology, committed to practical training based on the project culture and design thinking.
Want to know more about Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design (English or Spanish)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
High Wycombe, England
Detroit, United States of America