Masters in Sports Law Applied to Professional Football
It allows to the students the possibility to obtain the necessary legal training to face, with maximum guarantees, the different challenges that arise in the current and future legal framework, offering students the knowledge and skills required to enter the job market of this industry.
This project comes – unlike other training offers - with the main objective of capturing human talent to improve the legal training of future managers sports institutions’ managers. In addition to that it aims to contribute, in parallel, to the international expansion of our brand and our clubs associated.
- Our students will have an insight experience about LaLiga’s and respective clubs’ operations
- Visits to LaLiga clubs where respective professionals will offer a realistic and practical vision of the challenges they face every day
- Resolution of Real Cases Studies of LaLiga and Clubs
- Attendance, with the "LaLiga Match Delegate", to official match to learn how they perform their activities
This Master is taught in Spanish.
- Graduates in Law
- Profiles that have obtained other degrees or university degrees and students taking the last academic year in Law will be assessed
- Lawyers who want to know and master the legal peculiarities of the sport
- People who want to a make a shift in their professional career
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Module I - Introduction
- Introduction to Sports Law
- Sports Organization Models
- Organization of Sports at an International level
- National Sports Organization
- Organizational forms of Sport in Spain
Module II - Main Sports Institutions
- Public Administration in Sport
- National institutions in football
- International institutions in football
- The legal regime of sports entities: Clubs / Sports Companies
- Master Class: Current situation of professional football, opportunities and long-term threats
Module III - Legal Aspects Applied to Sports
- Labor Relationship in Sports
- Civil Liability in Sports
- Criminal Responsibility in Sport
- Commercial Relationship in Sport
- Taxation in Sports
- Industrial and Intellectual Property
- Data Protection
- Anti-Trust Law
- Influence of Community Law on Sport
- Audiovisual Rights
Module IV – Law in Football
- International federative regulations
- National federative regulations
- Sports disciplinary authority
- FIFA disciplinary regime
- UEFA disciplinary regime
- RFEF disciplinary regime
- Regulation of Economic Control and Financial Fair Play in Spain
- The Legal Department in a professional Club / Sports Company
Module V - Conflict Resolution
- Conflict resolution at a national level
- Conflict resolution at the international level
Module VI - Complementary Regulations
- Prevention of violence, racism, xenophobia and intolerance in sport
- Regulation of the game and sports betting
- Fight against match-fixing
- Doping in Sports
- Classification of unsportsmanlike conduct in the criminal field: Love, violence and doping
- Corporate Social Responsibility through Soccer
Module VII - Organization of Other Sports
- Organization of sporting events
- Sports tourism
Module VIII - New Areas of Development
- Women's Football
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Digital Strategy
- National and international communication
Module IX - Miscellaneous
- Comprehensive management of an amateur club
- Comprehensive management of a professional club
- The Football Department in a Club / Sports Company
- The role of a sports manager
The program has a series of guided visits to clubs and sports institutions both national and international wide. The program includes a trip to Switzerland where masterclasses will be provided at the TAS, FIFA and other international entities of interest.
- Law firms specialized in the sports sector.
- Legal advisory and Football Departments of Professional Club
- National and international sports institutions
- Agencies of intermediation and representation of athletes
- Companies in the sports sector
- Students, as part of the academic program, will have internships at LaLiga or in their associated Clubs
- Due to the oriented training that the sector demands and offered by LaLiga Business School, 63% of our students have been hired at the end of the internship
About this institute
LaLiga Business School
LaLiga Business School is the educational department of LaLiga which aims to train talent in the sports industry sector and help to professionalize, sharing their expertise in terms of sport management. They offer different Masters programs at their Madrid Headquarters...
Want to know more about Masters in Sports Law Applied to Professional Football? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Campbellsville, United States of America