About this program
Degree in Telematics (Networks and Internet Technologies) (Spanish taught)
Become an expert engineer in Network and Internet Technologies and get the CCNA and CCNP official qualifications
The Degree in Telematics (Networks and Internet Technologies), responds to the current demand for professionals who are experts in cybersecurity and technologies related to Services Networks for the Information Society. As a graduate of La Salle’s Undergraduate Degree in Networks and Internet Technologies, you will be formally qualified to work as a Technical Telecommunications Engineer specialized in Telematics, and will acquire the level of knowledge you need to conceive, design and operate telematic networks and their safety mechanisms.
La Salle has been part of Cisco Systems, a leading company in the networking sector, for more than 15 years. The necessary training to obtain the CCNA and CCNP official certifications are included in the study plan of the Degree. Employability for graduates on this program is 100% and the most prominent companies of the sector come to us to recruit professionals with profiles with all these skills.
First year students:
If you are a first year student there are three options depending on the origin:
- Students from the Spanish educational system.
- Students from European education systems, Switzerland, International Baccalaureate, China or other countries with bilateral agreements with Spain.
- Students from other educational systems.
If you want a transfer, there are two options depending on your procedure:
- If you already have official university studies in Spain.
- If you come from official foreign university studies.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Semester 1 / Semester 2
- Introduction to Computers
- Basic Electronics
- Design and Usability I
- Business and Engineering
- Programming Methodology and Technology
- Thought and Creativity I
Semester 1 / Semester 2
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Systems and Microprocessors
- Thought and Creativity II
- Signals and Transmission Systems
- Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Value Chain and Financial Economics
- Statistics and Mathematical Analysis
- Local Area Networks
Semester 1 / Semester 2
- Computer Network Technology
- Thought and Creativity III
- Networking Laboratory
- Web Projects I
- Electrical and Telecommunication Infrastructures
- Operating Systems
- Interconnection of Data Networks
- Digital Television I
- Organizational Management
- Peripheral Equipment
- Web Projects II
- Networking and IT Security
- Digital Telecommunications
- System Design and Administration
- New Generation Broadband Networks
- Active Markets and Services in Telecommunications
- Optical Communications
- Project Management
- Electromagnetic Propagation
- Communications for Hostile Environments
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Technological Trends
- Final Thesis
- Network Management and Planning
- Wireless Networks
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The languages of instruction for this program are Catalan, Spanish, and English.
The teaching methodology on the Degree in Telematics is practical and participatory, and is based on the combination of:
- Problem-solving sessions.
- Practical laboratory work.
- Seminars imparted by experts from the sectors.
With the new Smart Learning model, students will have a training which will be:
- Personalized, because it adapts to the student and their needs or circumstances, regardless of the health scenario.
- Flexible, because it overcomes the barriers of the online or face-to-face methods with a platform that allows face-to-face, blended and distance learning.
- Intelligent, because it is a new way of teaching and learning that combines physical and interactive experiences.
- Technological, in order to implement the Smart Learning methodology, classrooms have been transformed into Smart Classrooms, which consist of:
- Audio system with more than 800 virtual microphones per classroom
- Cameras equipped with artificial intelligence
- Smart Boards to share content to and from the Smart Classroom, enhancing collaborative work.
Tuition Fees for 2024-2025: € 10.080
- Official name: Graduate in Telematics Engineering
- Degree certificate issued by The Ministry of Education
- Credits: 240-ECTS
As a graduate in Telematics Engineering you will have a solid interdisciplinary knowledge. You will become a key player in the development of the Information and Knowledge Society and the Internet of the Future.
As a Telematics Engineer you will be able to:
- Manage and perform the tasks of all phases of the life cycle of systems, applications and products.
- Solve problems in any ICT field in general, specialising in the area of data networks and telematic systems.
- Apply scientific knowledge and engineering methods and techniques, in the field of Internet Networks and Technologies.
You will develop your professional career in the world of computer science and telecommunications systems as a Telematic Engineer. Therefore, you will acquire ta solid grounding in both areas of knowledge, albeit with a strong focus on the technologies related to data networks.
Some of the career opportunities on completion of the Degree in Telematics Engineering are:
- IT technician
- Director of computer security
- Security Auditor
- Ethical Hacker
- Network service designer
- Network and IT systems administrator
- Distributed Architectures Manager and Big Data
- Network planner and manager
Message the school
About this institute
La Salle Campus Barcelona
La Salle Campus Barcelona - URL is an international university center with over a hundred years of history, dedicated to the full training of people. We are founding members of the Ramon Llull University, the first private non-profit university in...
Why study at La Salle Campus Barcelona
La Salle Campus Barcelona, a founding member of the Ramon Llull University, is one of the world's most renowned educational institutions. Our success is based on the quality of education and our capacity to fully respond to the ever-changing needs of society. Our firm commitment to technology in all our programs is what makes us unique. These differential values set La Salle Campus Barcelona apart as a new university model, with a strong international vision and practical approach to learning, together with an advanced application of technology aimed at fomenting business innovation and the entrepreneurial spirit of our students.
For more information about Why study at your institute details, Please check the university website.
Want to know more about Degree in Telematics (Networks and Internet Technologies) Spanish taught? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!