KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Since its founding in 1827, KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm has grown to become one of Europe’s leading technical and engineering universities, as well as a key centre of intellectual talent and innovation. We are Sweden’s largest technical research and learning institution and home to students, researchers and faculty from around the world dedicated to advancing knowledge.
Since the early 20th century KTH has proven to be an important research and education institution of international status in fields that include:
- Engineering Pedagogics, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Fibre and Polymer Technology
- Computer Science and Technology, Media Technology and Interaction Design, Speech and Music Communication
- Electrical Power Engineering, Fusion and Space Plasma Physics, Telecommunications and Networks, Information and Control Systems
- Industrial design and innovation, Product and production development, Materials development, Micro and nano technology, Industrial economics, Organisation and Management
- Pedagogical development and learning
- Future of societies
- Physics, Mathematics and Technical Mechanics.
Why study at KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sweden ranked #3 study abroad country
Sweden has been ranked the #3 study abroad country in Europe for 2020! With a high English language proficiency and the headquarters of companies like H&M and Spotify, Sweden was also ranked #1 in Europe for students who want to achieve their career goals.
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.