Master of Laws (LLM) in Sports Law and Practice
This unique programme in Sports Law and Practice will enable you to:
- Analyse, interpret and apply the laws regulating sport
- Gain a competitive advantage in difficult market conditions - increase your skills at this crucial time
- Achieve a recognised UK university qualification while combining full-time employment with study
- Learn from key industry practitioners and academics and benefit directly from their insight and invaluable commentary
- Apply your learning and new skills to your work immediately and help further your career
Although the course involves the academic study of sports law, it also features a very important practical dimension as evidenced by case studies in a number of the modules.
It is therefore suitable for:
- actual/intending lawyers in fields such as sports regulation and governance
- sports broadcasting and the commercial aspects of sports generally
- representatives of sports governing bodies
The course will also be suitable for:
- legal or sports management professionals
- those who are responsible for representing the interests of athletes and players
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foundations of Sports Law and the Sports Regulatory Regime
15 Credit Modules:
- Sports Governance
- Representing the Athlete/Player
- Event Management
- The Sports Participant and the Courts
- Negotiated Study
30 Credit Modules:
- Sports Rights and Commercial Disputes Resolution
- Sports Broadcasting and New Media
- Sport and Ethics
About this institute
Professional Courses in Law, Energy, Security and Business Management
KNect365 Learning was born out of Informa’s rich history in enhancing individuals and businesses with knowledge. Its learning solutions equip professionals with the capabilities and network they need to progress and drive performance. KNect365's insider knowledge is built upon its...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews
Want to know more about Master in Sports Law & Practice? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.