Postgraduate Diploma in European Union Law
Completing this rigorous programme will give you an edge in a competitive job market. It provides tuition from one of Europe’s leading centres in European law and is studied on a distance learning basis, thereby avoiding crucial time spent away from your place of work. The programme aims to provide you with an in-depth and
up-to-date knowledge of the most important theoretical and practical aspects of EU law by focusing on the Treaties of the European Union.
EU Referendum Statement: UPDATE
Following the Brexit decision, King’s College London has re-affirmed its total commitment to remaining a leader in EU law and in EU competition law. Enrol on this programme to ensure that you are in pole position to understand the changes as and when they happen – and to take advantage of any new opportunities that may appear.
This course has been designed for
- Lawyers in private practice
- In-house legal advisers
- Financial services managers
- Trademark counsel
- Patent attorneys
- Marketing executives
- Government Officials
- Judges and Magistrates
- Regulatory Authorities
- All those who need a thorough understanding of the law of the European Union
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Benefit from a highly relevant programme that:
- Deals with the free movement of goods and people (including citizenship), the freedom of establishment, the freedom to provide services, the free movement of capital and economic and monetary union
- Covers also competition law, social policy, environmental policy and external relations
- Concludes with a judicial review of EU law, including liability of EU institutions, and the enforcement of EU law with regard to the protection of individual’s rights in national courts and with regard to the applicable procedures
About this institute
Professional Courses in Law, Energy, Security and Business Management
KNect365 Learning was born out of Informa’s rich history in enhancing individuals and businesses with knowledge. Its learning solutions equip professionals with the capabilities and network they need to progress and drive performance. KNect365's insider knowledge is built upon its...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews
Want to know more about Master in European Union Law? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.