About this program
This study programme engages students in designing mechanical devices, along with providing knowledge of different materials and the manner in which they are made. Students learn how to use innovative computer design programmes, and will practice working in teams and cooperating with other specialists to create operating devices, robots or machines, which might be used in industry or for other uses.
- Proof of English language proficiency: IELTS > 5.5, TOEFL > 75, CEFR > B2.
- Entry qualification documents: Higher school certificate for Bachelor/University Bachelor (a minimum of 3 years) degree certificate and its supplement for Master’s studies.
- Minimum average grade (CGPA) >60%.
Some specific requirements may vary from country to country. You can find more information by visiting the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanics of Materials
- Computer-aided Design
- Dynamic of Machines
- Quality Management
- Intro to Mechatronics and Automatic Control Systems
- Management of Business and Engineering Projects
- Manufacturing Technology, etc.
Tuition fees: 3,727 EUR per year
- Credits: 240 ECTS
- Awards: BSc (Bachelor of Engineering Sciences)
Graduates cancontinue in the 2nd cycle (graduate) studies.
Successful graduates work as engineers-designers, consultants, experts, or departmental heads in companies within various industry sectors, such as furniture, textile, chemicals, recycling, etc. There are also opportunities to continue studies and to work as a researcher in labs or other institutions.
Message the school
About this institute
Klaipeda University is a multidisciplinary educational institution, a national and Baltic Region leader in the field of marine sciences and studies integrated into international academic networks, fosterer of cultural heritage, and a centre for lifelong learning. Established on 1 January...
Why study at Klaipeda University
- Diploma recognized worldwide
- Unique study programs, such as archeology and marine study programs
- Small and cozy
- At the sea
Want to know more about Mechanical Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!