The study program in Electrical Engineering provides students with the knowledge of industrial automation equipment and their system design, maintenance and operation, programming of industrial control and drive systems, knowledge of electronics and electrical energetics. As the new technologies and automation of industry arises, the specialists of industry automation and robotics are of a big importance for the production and engineering companies. Therefore, they need highly qualified specialists knowledgeable about the contemporary electrical, electronics, automation, power supply network or robotic system engineering and automation technologies and their design, the equipment and the principles of its control. These specialists will be able to make decision on engineering issues on the novelty level and are able to independently conduct research topical for the process of production, to summarize the findings, and to implement them.
- Proof of English language proficiency: IELTS > 5.5, TOEFL > 75, CEFR > B2.
- Entry qualification documents: Higher school certificate for Bachelor/University Bachelor (a minimum of 3 years) degree certificate and its supplement for Master’s studies.
- Minimum average grade (CGPA) >60%.
Some specific requirements may vary from country to country. You can find more information by visiting the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Computer-aided Design
- Information Technologies
- Principals of Electrical Engineering
- Electromagnetic Field Theory
- Microcontrollers and Microprocessors
- PLC and Industrial Communication
- Electrical Machines and Drives
- Automatic Control Systems
- Electrical Energetics
- Management of Business and Engineering Projects
Tuition fees: €3,431 per year
- Credits: 210 ECTS
- Awards: BSc (Bachelor of Engineering Sciences)
Graduates of the Electrical Engineering study program can be employed as electrical, electronics, automation or robotics engineers in various industrial enterprises (food, chemicals, furniture, textiles, etc.); as electrical engineers in electrical systems, electrical network or automation system design enterprises; or as project managers, executive directors, or heads of departments or companies in commercial corporations. They can continue in the 2nd cycle (graduate) studies.
About this institute
Klaipeda University is a multidisciplinary educational institution, a national and Baltic Region leader in the field of marine sciences and studies integrated into international academic networks, fosterer of cultural heritage, and a centre for lifelong learning. Established on 1 January...
Why study at Klaipeda University
- Diploma recognized worldwide
- Unique study programs, such as archeology and marine study programs
- Small and cozy
- At the sea
Want to know more about Electrical Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Alliance, United States of America
Potsdam, United States of America
Chicago, United States of America