Master of Business and Science
KGI’s two-year MBS program prepares graduates for exciting careers in the bioscience
industry. The program integrates graduate-level courses in science and bioscience
management. Students have opportunities to work with biotech, pharmaceutical, and
healthcare companies, preparing them for influential careers and leadership positions
in the industry.
The MBS is a two-year residential program that integrates interdisciplinary instruction in translational science, business, and regulatory affairs. The program emphasizes industry experiences throughout the curriculum, both within courses and directly.
English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, PTE, IELTS, iTEP).
Please contact the institute for more information.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Shared experience through group collaborations solving real problems facing industry
- Professional development course including skills workshops and industry talks
- Student chosen electives to focus on a particular field of interest
- Real-world experience during required industry internship
- Launching point into future careers
- Focused studies through one of five career-oriented concentrations
- Biotech Management
- Clinical and Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Devices and Diagnostics
- Pharmaceutical Discovery and Development
- Industry experience through the Team Master’s Project
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Tuition fees for the course:
- Semester fee - $20,700
- Yearly fee - $41,400
Where Can Your MBS Degree Take You?
Here are the top functional areas for KGI graduates from the MBS program:
- Project management
- Market analysis/competitive intelligence
- Business development
- Research and development
- Manufacturing operations
- Quality assurance
- Supply chain
We measure the success of our program by the successes of our alumni, and we are proud to share our record of achievement.
- 90% of alumni placed in industry within six months of graduation
- 70% of graduates earn their first job through a direct KGI connection
- Alumni 3+ years post-graduation have an average salary of more than $150,000
About this institute
Keck Graduate Institute
Keck Graduate Institute (KGI) in Claremont, California offers a variety of innovative graduate programs and certificates that integrate life sciences, health sciences, genetics, engineering, and business with a focus on industry projects, internships, and team collaborations....
Want to know more about Master of Business and Science? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Potsdam, United States of America
San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Spain