Masters in Aeronautical Engineering (Autumn)
The cross-field programme covers the branches of aviation engineering, aviation mechanics and aviation electronics enabling the graduates to get involved in design of air and space vehicles, their systems and elements, to perform assessment of their condition and performance, to deal with engineering issues in functionality, reliability and communication of information, and to conduct analytical, modelling and experimental research.
- Proficiency in English, IELTS ≥6.0, TOEFL ≥85, CEFR ≥C1, or equivalent
- University Bachelor degree certificate
- Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with min. length of 180 ECTS (3 years of studies) is eligible.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original. The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian. The documents must be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. This requirement does not apply for the documents issued in the EU and Belarus, Ukraine.
Please contact Kaunas University of Technology for information regarding fees.
Scholarships & funding
- All prospective students automatically become candidates to receive the International Student Scholarship which is assigned for the first year Bachelor or Masters students with strong academic record and motivation.
- EU nationals and global citizens of Lithuanian origin can study in the state-funded study places. This means that all the applicants, who are falling into one of the aforementioned categories, participate in the general admission’s competition for master’s studies and get the chance to study for free depending on their admission score.
Masters in Aeronautical Engineering
Dating back to 1922, Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) has developed a great potential for studies and research and stays a leader in innovations and technologies in the Baltic States region. With 10,500 students and 1,000 academic staff, KTU strives...
Want to know more about Masters in Aeronautical Engineering (Autumn)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.