Master in Vehicle Engineering
Students of the vehicle engineering program will gain advanced knowledge and skills related to vehicle design. Students will improve their acquired practical skills and knowledge for creative environments, where they'll get involved in the projects implemented by the students of vehicle engineering such as experimental hybrid vehicles.
Graduates will be able to design equipment and apply relevant methods and technologies for research related to vehicles with conventional and hybrid power units. Graduates find work for companies which implement vehicle design, production and modernization projects: commercial transport of UAB “ALTAS”, UAB “Elinta”, UAB “Schmitz Cargobull Baltic”, AB “Lietuvos geležinkeliai”, VšĮ “Kelių ir transporto tyrimo institutas”, regulation companies and institutions at the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Lithuania.
Partners: Elinta, Schmitz Cargobull Baltic, Lithuanian Railways
Software: CATIA, LS-Dyna, MSC Adams, VISSIM, VISUM, Autodesk inventor professional
Admission requirements for the Master's in Vehicle Engineering at Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania are:
- a university Bachelor's degree (min. length - 180 ECTS) in transport/vehicle engineering with a good average grade (min. CGPA>60%)
- motivation (skype interview)
- proficiency in English: IELTS ≥6.0, TOEFL ≥85, CEFR ≥C1, or equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Please contact Kaunas University of Technology for information regarding fees.
Scholarships & funding
- All prospective students automatically become candidates to receive the International Student Scholarship which is assigned for the first year Bachelor or Masters students with strong academic record and motivation.
- EU nationals and global citizens of Lithuanian origin can study in the state-funded study places. This means that all the applicants, who are falling into one of the aforementioned categories, participate in the general admission’s competition for master’s studies and get the chance to study for free depending on their admission score.
Master of Transport Engineering
About this institute
Dating back to 1922, Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) has developed a great potential for studies and research and stays a leader in innovations and technologies in the Baltic States region. With 10,500 students and 1,000 academic staff, KTU strives...
Want to know more about Master in Vehicle Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.