Master in Structural and Building Products Engineering (Autumn)Kaunas University of Technology
Master in Aeronautical Engineering
The interdisciplinary master program in aeronautical engineering explores the subjects of:
- aviation engineering
- aviation mechanics
- aviation electronics
Graduates of the program will learn how to design aviation and spacecrafts, their systems and components, assess their condition and behavior, solve engineering problems of functionality, reliability and communication of information, and conduct analytical, modelling and experimental research.
Partners of the aeronautical program
Kaunas Aircraft Maintenance Services (RYANAIR), FL Technics, Deftools Training in Nanosatelites and avionics, Radio connection, Optical connection, Electrodynamics, Aerodynamics, Rocket technique, Ultrasound measurements, etc. laboratories.
Admission requirements for the Master's in Aeronautical Engineering at Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania are:
- A university Bachelor's degree (min. length - 180 ECTS) in aviation/aeronautics/electronics with a good average grade (min. CGPA>60%)
- Motivation (skype interview)
- Proficiency in English: IELTS ≥6.0, TOEFL ≥85, CEFR ≥C1, or equivalent
Please contact Kaunas University of Technology for information regarding fees.
Scholarships & funding
- All prospective students automatically become candidates to receive the International Student Scholarship which is assigned for the first year Bachelor or Masters students with strong academic record and motivation.
- EU nationals and global citizens of Lithuanian origin can study in the state-funded study places. This means that all the applicants, who are falling into one of the aforementioned categories, participate in the general admission’s competition for master’s studies and get the chance to study for free depending on their admission score.
Master of Aeronautical Engineering
Dating back to 1922, Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) has developed a great potential for studies and research and stays a leader in innovations and technologies in the Baltic States region. With 10,500 students and 1,000 academic staff, KTU strives...
Want to know more about Master in Structural and Building Products Engineering (Autumn)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.