Master in Electronics Engineering
This masters in electronics engineering program is designed applying new knowledge and existing skills in research projects for development of advanced electronic systems. New knowledge and improvement of existing skills are inherent in the development of electronics engineering.
Performed scientific research and totality of the knowledge conveyed by this programme allows graduates to remain competitive in the labour market. Masters of electronics engineering work as: project managers, managers of departments/divisions, researchers/scientists, managers of international companies.
electronic systems, digital image processing, electronics design solutions
Kitron, Accel Elektronika, Axis Industries, Terra, Robert Bosch Projects: interactive electronic systems and digital intellect
Masters of electronics engineering work as project managers; managers of departments/divisions, researchers/scientists, managers of international companies. According to the data of Research and Higher Education Monitoring and Analysis Centre (MOSTA), this study field has one of the highest relative shares of employment 12 months after graduation in Lithuania – 94 %.
Admission requirements for the Master's in Electronics Engineering at Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania are:
- A university Bachelor's degree (min. length - 180 ECTS) in electrical and electronics engineering with a good average grade (min. CGPA>60%)
- Motivation (skype interview)
- Proficiency in English: IELTS ≥6.0, TOEFL ≥85, CEFR ≥C1, or equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Please contact Kaunas University of Technology for information regarding fees.
Scholarships & funding
- All prospective students automatically become candidates to receive the International Student Scholarship which is assigned for the first year Bachelor or Masters students with strong academic record and motivation.
- EU nationals and global citizens of Lithuanian origin can study in the state-funded study places. This means that all the applicants, who are falling into one of the aforementioned categories, participate in the general admission’s competition for master’s studies and get the chance to study for free depending on their admission score.
Master of Electronics Engineering
About this institute
Dating back to 1922, Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) has developed a great potential for studies and research and stays a leader in innovations and technologies in the Baltic States region. With 10,500 students and 1,000 academic staff, KTU strives...
Want to know more about Master in Electronics Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.