Master in Electrical Power Engineering
Acquired competences and knowledge enables the masters of electrical power students to establish new companies providing electrical power services, implement strategic energy projects, perform research, design, and engage in the production of technological supplies.
Students will study the management, planning and strategic departments of the companies of electrical engineering and other industrial areas, design new energy facilities at design organizations, scientific research institutes and laboratories.
Besides the basic modules of the study program, it is possible to choose one of the 4 alternatives of more specialized groups of study modules:
- Electrical Power and Management
- Technologies of Electrical Converters
- Technologies of Electromagnetic Field
- Lighting Equipment
Partners: national companies from electrical power industry – Litgrid, Lietuvos energija, LESTO Research in the field of sustainable environment of ergonomic systems, micro-networks and intelligent electrical power systems, energy transducers and the efficiency of control.
Admission requirements for the Master's in Electrical Power Engineering at Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania are:
- A university Bachelor's degree (min. length - 180 ECTS) in electrical and electronics engineering with a good average grade (min. CGPA>60%)
- Motivation (skype interview)
- Proficiency in English: IELTS ≥6.0, TOEFL ≥85, CEFR ≥C1, or equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Please contact Kaunas University of Technology for information regarding fees.
Scholarships & funding
- All prospective students automatically become candidates to receive the International Student Scholarship which is assigned for the first year Bachelor or Masters students with strong academic record and motivation.
- EU nationals and global citizens of Lithuanian origin can study in the state-funded study places. This means that all the applicants, who are falling into one of the aforementioned categories, participate in the general admission’s competition for master’s studies and get the chance to study for free depending on their admission score.
Master of Electrical Power
About this institute
Dating back to 1922, Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) has developed a great potential for studies and research and stays a leader in innovations and technologies in the Baltic States region. With 10,500 students and 1,000 academic staff, KTU strives...
Want to know more about Master in Electrical Power Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.